Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

Information from a very close source it was actually 500 adult and 500 student tickets.

 

Thanks for the update.

  • Replies 261
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do the Grant Cty, South Oldham and Dixie fans think? Dixie played both teams earlier in the year and may not be able to give the best prediction based on early season play by all 3 teams. But Grant and SO fans should be able to give a good opinion since they played them both in the last 2 weeks.

 

 

I like Birds O and CCH D ! But CCH's O can score quickly on the deep pass if there on ! Can the Birds D hang with the big and fast WR's . Or get a rush on Bleser to stop the deep ball ! Next key will be , if CCH shuts down the Birds running game , can they pass the ball ? The 3 games I've seen , they don't pass very well ! Not going to pick a score , but it will be decided by the K'ers !:jump:

I like Birds O and CCH D ! But CCH's O can score quickly on the deep pass if there on ! Can the Birds D hang with the big and fast WR's . Or get a rush on Bleser to stop the deep ball ! Next key will be , if CCH shuts down the Birds running game , can they pass the ball ? The 3 games I've seen , they don't pass very well ! Not going to pick a score , but it will be decided by the K'ers !:jump:

I like how everybody says that CovCath is so much better passing the ball then HHS. If this is true why do the Colonels only have about 300 or 400 more yards passing and 3 or 4 more tds in the air????????????:confused: :confused: I guess we'll see in a few days won't we.....GO BIRDS!!!!!!!

I like how everybody says that CovCath is so much better passing the ball then HHS. If this is true why do the Colonels only have about 300 or 400 more yards passing and 3 or 4 more tds in the air????????????:confused: :confused: I guess we'll see in a few days won't we.....GO BIRDS!!!!!!!

 

:irked: Because they have a better passing game.

How much will the weather effect the offensive performance of each team? It sounds like it might be raining come gametime.

Colonels by 7. Cov Cath is long due a win in this series and I think last year and this year were our best chances and it didn't happen last year.

:irked: Because they have a better passing game.

 

Maybe... but we have a better all around QB.... the threat that Cecil brings to run is much greater than Bleser's. Cecil is like having an extra RB and even though he may not be a better drop back passer... I will take his ability to throw strikes on the run and zig zag down the field if need be. He has had some huge runs this year off of tightly covered receivers or intense pass rushes.

 

It goes back to that word again... speed. HHS has the advantage. Taking nothing away from Bleser and Bovard, Sutton and those guys because I think they are dynamite. I just think the Birds QB brings a greater threat than Bleser.

This is the best prediction I can give: WHOEVER WINS THIS WEEK, LOSES THE REMATCH IN THE PLAYOFFS.

  • Author

I just checked the hour by hour weather for Friday. At this time I can only get to 11:30 Friday morning, but it looks like it starts raining Thurs. and then goes into strong thunderstorms around 10:00 on Friday. How long those last, I don't know. Early reports said heavy rain till around 4:00 and then scattered showers. It could make this game a little more interesting. If it is cold and rainy, I'm sure we will lose a few fans to staying home, by a warm fire with a cold drink and watching it on TV with instant reply.:bunny:

  • Author
This is the best prediction I can give: WHOEVER WINS THIS WEEK, LOSES THE REMATCH IN THE PLAYOFFS.

 

Really? You can already predict that without seeing how they play each other. That is amazing.:jump: :creepy:

Maybe... but we have a better all around QB.... the threat that Cecil brings to run is much greater than Bleser's. Cecil is like having an extra RB and even though he may not be a better drop back passer... I will take his ability to throw strikes on the run and zig zag down the field if need be. He has had some huge runs this year off of tightly covered receivers or intense pass rushes.

 

It goes back to that word again... speed. HHS has the advantage. Taking nothing away from Bleser and Bovard, Sutton and those guys because I think they are dynamite. I just think the Birds QB brings a greater threat than Bleser.

Cecil = Michael Vick.......................Blesser = Drew Bledsoe

Cecil = Michael Vick.......................Blesser = Drew Bledsoe

 

 

INteresting analyseeeez...... :ylsuper:

I just checked the hour by hour weather for Friday. At this time I can only get to 11:30 Friday morning, but it looks like it starts raining Thurs. and then goes into strong thunderstorms around 10:00 on Friday. How long those last, I don't know. Early reports said heavy rain till around 4:00 and then scattered showers. It could make this game a little more interesting. If it is cold and rainy, I'm sure we will lose a few fans to staying home, by a warm fire with a cold drink and watching it on TV with instant reply.:bunny:

 

 

I guess I better start calling around looking for friends with Cable :confused:

 

I miss NKY sports legends... and friday night games ....may switch from Satellite...... its all a racket though.

You can park at my house...:fire: :fire:

I will be walking from my house.

I like home field too; so I don't have to sit on the track and get picked on by HSSB, KYBlue, and their evil minions (Like BigColonel).

I can't come say "Hi"?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.