Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

During the last couple of games, Highlands has won by more than 30 points and had a running clock. No wonder there wasn't much noise, haha. Everyone has been saving their voices for this weekend!!! :ylsuper:

 

True, but when they take out the starters and the reserve boys get in they wanna know that we're still there! What about those kids who don't get a lot of playing time. Shoudn't we be cheering for them too? Maybe even more so. :jump:

  • Replies 261
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course I will be at the game, and my lovely wife who will not (much smarter than me, but she will watch it on Cable) purchased a real cheap shower curtain that I can wrap around my Legs to keep them dry too....... What a smart and wonderful wife I have ......

"With a spirit, that will not die"

 

"We will win"

Go CovCath Colonels

Give Me A C

 

Give Me A A

 

Give Me A K

 

Give Me A E

 

What's It Spell

CAKE LOUDER

CAKE LOUDER

CAKE LOUDER

GO BLUEBIRDS! :fight: :fight:

I can hear that Cannon Calling Gotta Go!

Give Me A C

 

Give Me A A

 

Give Me A K

 

Give Me A E

 

What's It Spell

CAKE

CAKE

CAKE

GO BLUEBIRDS!

GO BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!

I hate rooting for the Blue birds but I have family involved GO BIRDS! (That hurt to type)

I hate rooting for the Blue birds but I have family involved GO BIRDS! (That hurt to type)
Practice. It will get easier. Eventually you'll even learn to enjoy it! ;)

I just dropped off the kids at the game... I told them they are crazy... light rain but its damp and cold..Looked like a lot of people still filing in at 6:45pm.. should be a decent crowd. I offered a poncho to my daughter and she said.....ewwwww. what is the deal with kids?????

 

GO BIRDS !!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.