Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

When you say spirit, does that mean you are leaning a little towards Cov Cath or does the the Big Red Tomato keep you coming back for more.:dancingpa

 

 

Oh come on now...while the Cov Cath cheering section is a great! :thumb:

Nothing compares to the "Big Red Tomato" and the people (beverages) that come along with it! :ylsuper: :banana: :ylsuper: :banana:

 

I have already given the nod for H to win tonight! I even lost my ring tone over this choice from K-blue! :cry: I also have a feeling HSSB won't wear his pretty in pink shirt to our BGP outings for me not picking his team. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

  • Replies 261
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Oh come on now...while the Cov Cath cheering section is a great! :thumb:

Nothing compares to the "Big Red Tomato" and the people (beverages) that come along with it! :ylsuper: :banana: :ylsuper: :banana:

 

I have already given the nod for H to win tonight! I even lost my ring tone over this choice from K-blue! :cry: I also have a feeling HSSB won't wear his pretty in pink shirt to our BGP outings for me not picking his team. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

 

We're all just glad that you have seen the light.:thumb:

We're all just glad that you have seen the light.:thumb:

 

 

More than you could ever imagine!!! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Tell you what...if I ever get kicked out of Louisville :scared: :scared: :scared: I will be moving to the NKY!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can only imagine who this actually scares on here!!!

chairfall.gif

I can only imagine how many people this actually scares on here!!!
...

wave.gif

I'll even change my avatar for the weekend to support "H"!!! If someone wants to give me one...

More than you could ever imagine!!! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Tell you what...if I ever get kicked out of Louisville :scared: :scared: :scared: I will be moving to the NKY!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

I can only imagine who this actually scares on here!!!

:scared: :scared: :scared:

As long as it's not raining. It gets kind of cramped under my umbrella!!!!!!!

 

NICE!!! Was fairly near it before last year's game against Franklin County but not close enough to get the full effect!

I'll even change my avatar for the weekend to support "H"!!! If someone wants to give me one...
How about this one?

bluejay.jpg

:scared: :scared: :scared:

 

 

Then you would miss all the fun on a weekly basis!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

 

 

H: 17

CC: 10

H: 17

CC: 10

Glad you edited that! :lol:
Glad you edited that! :lol:

 

 

Huh :confused:

Good Luck tonight to Both Highlands and Cov Cath and Go Highlands.

 

Highlands 28:thumb:

 

Cov Cath 14

I got a gut feeling CCH's defense steps up big and Flynn has a MONSTER game. Not sure of the score, but I say CCH by the slimmest of margins.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.