Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

I got a gut feeling CCH's defense steps up big and Flynn has a MONSTER game. Not sure of the score, but I say CCH by the slimmest of margins.

 

I would expect to see HHS run wide (don't they run a play called the "jet sweep?") to take advantage of speed and not pound it up the middle on a regular basis. HHS has a very strong o-line - much stronger than recent o-lines.

  • Replies 261
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would expect to see HHS run wide (don't they run a play called the "jet sweep?") to take advantage of speed and not pound it up the middle on a regular basis. HHS has a very strong o-line - much stronger than recent o-lines.

Yeah HHS runs the jet sweep every other play.....:laugh: :laugh: You haven't seen HHS play this year have ya????:lol:

Yeah HHS runs the jet sweep every other play.....:laugh: :laugh: You haven't seen HHS play this year have ya????:lol:

 

 

OK. I was off on my guess. I assumed it would take longer than four minutes to get a reaction to the "jet sweep."

OK. I was off on my guess. I assumed it would take longer than four minutes to get a reaction to the "jet sweep."
I was wondering why you brought that up. :lol:

Hmmm...

 

I wonder if I theguru would beleive me if I called in sick for shooting tonights game.. Sitting in front of a TV watching it is sounding better and better..

 

cough , cough.....

  • Author
Hmmm...

 

I wonder if I theguru would beleive me if I called in sick for shooting tonights game.. Sitting in front of a TV watching it is sounding better and better..

 

cough , cough.....

 

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOO:scared: :scared: :scared:

 

 

Say it aint so

Hmmm...

 

I wonder if I theguru would beleive me if I called in sick for shooting tonights game.. Sitting in front of a TV watching it is sounding better and better..

 

cough , cough.....

Just take shots of the screen. :sssh:
Just take shots of the screen. :sssh:

 

;)

 

That's a good idea, but I think people would notice...

;)

 

That's a good idea, but I think people would notice...

I've actually done that!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, they noticed. ;)

I've actually done that!

 

 

 

Yeah, they noticed. ;)

 

 

haha.. at least you tried...

 

 

I need to go out and get a rain poncho or something I guess...

I would like to appeal to all those fine (and soggy) feathered friends who ARE going to the game tonight to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE NOISE!!!! Our fans have been way to quiet during the last couple games. The boys wanna know we're there and on their side whether we're up or down. It keeps them motivated. Bring all your bells and whistles and the boys will supply the BOOM!!! The Colonel fans are always a loud crowd, so let's be louder!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

  • Author

WHO YOU ROOTING FOR H H S

 

C A K E

 

 

 

CAKE CAKE CAKE

 

 

 

GO BIRDS

 

 

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I would like to appeal to all those fine (and soggy) feathered friends who ARE going to the game tonight to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE NOISE!!!! Our fans have been way to quiet during the last couple games. The boys wanna know we're there and on their side whether we're up or down. It keeps them motivated. Bring all your bells and whistles and the boys will supply the BOOM!!! The Colonel fans are always a loud crowd, so let's be louder!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

 

During the last couple of games, Highlands has won by more than 30 points and had a running clock. No wonder there wasn't much noise, haha. Everyone has been saving their voices for this weekend!!! :ylsuper:

Weather man just showed a large area of clearing headed for NKY. He thinks the rain will subside around 8:00 PM tonight. It should be back around 3 AM.

 

Sounds good...if you believe the weather man.

WHO YOU ROOTING FOR H H S

 

C A K E

 

 

 

CAKE CAKE CAKE

 

 

 

GO BIRDS

 

 

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

 

 

That's the spirit!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.