Everything posted by convertedcake
-
Covington Catholic 29 Highlands 27
Of course all HHS fans were sickened by the outcome of game last night, but let's keep in mind that our boys played a great game and should be commended for their effort and sportsmanship. They should be very proud of the way they handled themselves. I know it's been a long time coming for the Colonels and can understand enthusiasm, however, I saw some behavior from Cov Cath fans after the game that was disgusting. They didn't seem to know how to handle a win with class. Anyway, hats off to both teams. Two weeks and counting....
-
NEW 9th region predictions
Who proclaimed Holmes as favorite? I think the fans from Park Hills might have an opinion.
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions
True, but when they take out the starters and the reserve boys get in they wanna know that we're still there! What about those kids who don't get a lot of playing time. Shoudn't we be cheering for them too? Maybe even more so. :jump:
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions
That's the spirit!!!!
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions
I would like to appeal to all those fine (and soggy) feathered friends who ARE going to the game tonight to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE NOISE!!!! Our fans have been way to quiet during the last couple games. The boys wanna know we're there and on their side whether we're up or down. It keeps them motivated. Bring all your bells and whistles and the boys will supply the BOOM!!! The Colonel fans are always a loud crowd, so let's be louder!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:
-
Campbell County 48 Scott 7
Who scored for Scott?
-
Scott @ Boone County Predictions
I'm just hoping #4 for Scott has a big game this week!!! Great kid and a great RB.
-
High School lineman and the pressures to get bigger?
I happy to say that this is not a practice shared by Highlands. They are encouraged to be healthy and strong. They are given guidelines on calories and food choices. They have a strong workout ethic that helps to build muscle not flab. Lots of running and weight lifting makes for a stronger, healthier player. More reps, less Micky D's. Speed is a key factor. The ones who are a little on the heavy side are generally encouraged to lose pounds and get faster and stronger. BRAVO BIRDS!!!
-
Southwestern @ Highlands... Predictions
Thanks RB. Just couldn't sit by without putting my two cents in anymore. Some say I always have an opinion!
-
Southwestern @ Highlands... Predictions
The Birds always come to play. They will this one BIG! I hope they throw it to the new tight end