Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

Me thinks you are getting years mixed up. The year Highlands fans (me specifically :D ) complained about Dixie's field was when it was in horrible condition game one. .

 

 

No confusion. You guys complained both years.;) The field got progressively worse as the construction at the school took away more and more of the land that had been used for football practice until in 2004 they practiced and played on the field. Yes it was a mess because of over use.

  • Replies 261
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No confusion. You guys complained both years.;) The field got progressively worse as the construction at the school took away more and more of the land that had been used for football practice until in 2004 they practiced and played on the field. Yes it was a mess because of over use.

Why wouldn't you complain?????? The field was horrible and had been for years. My son played for the Dixie Raiders and he played on the field numerous times. Dixie's field was the worst field we played on every year...:p

Why wouldn't you complain?????? The field was horrible and had been for years. My son played for the Dixie Raiders and he played on the field numerous times. Dixie's field was the worst field we played on every year...:p

 

Our complaints helped get the turf field. Perhaps football24/7 still has copies of the petitions that were passed around and were sent to the school board asking for the turf field. You'll find my signature and numerous others on those petitions. I signed in 2001. A year before the first Dixie-Highlands game mentioned in this thread.

Back to the thread,:argue: both teams have great defences. I look for a low scoring game. Field advantage will be key, if the defence can get a score or two, this will make a difference in the outcome. If the game is close in the last quarter look for CCH to kick a long field goal.

 

With all that said I look for the birds to not let it get close enough in the 4th quarter. Get up on them early and not let up.:thumb: :thumb:

 

GO BIRDS!!!

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

Is this not the longest week of the football season? It seems like it's taking FOREVER for Friday to get here.

 

NamecipS my question is what happens to "powder puffs" when they get wet?:D :D :D Sorry just couldn't resist.:banana:

I HATE those kind of nights!! :irked:

 

 

BF just make sure that scooter is covered well...wouldn't want it to rust out in front of the cannon during a Highlands score!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BF just make sure that scooter is covered well...wouldn't want it to rust out in front of the cannon during a Highlands score!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I plan on it. Are you still thinking about being there?
I plan on it. Are you still thinking about being there?

 

 

I would love to be there but I have to be in the Ville due to prior commitments...but don't worry...I'll be calling you!! :D :D :D

  • Author
I would love to be there but I have to be in the Ville due to prior commitments...but don't worry...I'll be calling you!! :D :D :D

 

What are you going to be calling him?:confused:

What are you going to be calling him?:confused:
Probably things that can't be said here. :cool:
What are you going to be calling him?:confused:

 

 

Must keep BGP membership! :sssh: :sssh: :sssh: :sssh:

NamecipS my question is what happens to "powder puffs" when they get wet?:D :D :D Sorry just couldn't resist.:banana:

 

:laugh: The Colonels will survive the rain.:D :D

:laugh: The Colonels will survive the rain.:D :D

 

 

Two more questions; I thought Colonels shot cannons? And wouldn't a cannon be great to bird hunt with?:D :D

Probably things that can't be said here. :cool:

Feel privileged she's going to call you.

Feel privileged she's going to call you.

 

 

I am not going to call you for two reasons.....

- Don't get to hear my song when it is ringing :cry:

- You forget...I have seen you at a football game...you "skeer" me a little bit! :scared: :scared: ;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.