Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GPFAN

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GPFAN

  1. I respectfully disagree, when Josh got in the open field it was very unlikely he was caught. I have witnessed Chris get run down quite a few times. Also i believe Mark Kelly was faster than his brother and I know for a fact Josh is faster than Mark, seen the two in a foot race.
  2. Josh ran a 4.52 at the Under Armor combine going into his senior year, on rivals it has Chris running a 4.67
  3. Agreed HHS is a young team but they had two srs contribute in the. game last night, Allie Conner and Kelsey Dunn This team is showing signs of a pretty good team
  4. In my opinion, had Josh Conner not been hurt his senior year, without a doubt would have been Mr Football.
  5. Josh Conner was much faster and much quicker than Chris Kelly IMO
  6. I would guess also Allen from HHS
  7. Should be a barn burner,I like the birds at home in a very close one. Will be a good one to see Lots of talent on both teams.
  8. Both teams fought hard. HHS played great defense. Congrats to all the girls that made the all tourney team.
  9. No way The ref under the basket called charge should not have been changed. The ref under the basket had it right
  10. I thought Towles was pressing too hard for her 1000th pt. She needs to relax and let the game come to her. The points will come
  11. I have to agree. Never saw a charge/block changed to a double foul. Officiating was pretty sad.
  12. I was told the same thing. Tape delay.
  13. Didn't this year. She did play with Cutter Hoopsters
  14. Allen isn't the point guard. Last year she played the 2 spot most of the time
  15. Good point! I didn't realize there was that big of difference in rebounding.
  16. I don't think anyone that saw this game thinks HHS dominated the game. They were down 4 with 2 minutes to go. I was impressed with the way they battled back to win. It would have been easy to quit at that point.NDA had momentum with them until Allen hit the three to bring them within one.
  17. Well, I think they are a little more than a decent team. I think they have earned that respect with what they have already acheived.Oh,bye the way, they will be having two jr's and a soph starter returning next year.Also a jr. that plays alot
  18. As for the decent part, Four of these girls have won back to back to back AAU state titals. I guess that makes them a decent team.
  19. I also heard Charlie Colemam. Correct me if I'm wrong

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.