Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Best NKY Rusher of the Last Five Years

Who was the best NKY rusher of the last five years? 133 members have voted

  1. 1. Who was the best NKY rusher of the last five years?

    • Cameron Vocke - Beechwood
      3%
      5
    • Chris Kelly - NewCath
      8%
      11
    • Dvontae Bradley - Cooper
      1%
      2
    • Travis Elliot - Ryle
      6%
      8
    • Jordan Oppenheimer - Boone
      1%
      2
    • Ricky Buckler - Bellevue
      7%
      10
    • Austin Collinsworth - Highlands
      3%
      5
    • Miles Simpson - Simon Kenton
      39%
      53
    • Neico Teipel - Beechwood
      0%
      1
    • Mark Kelly - NewCath
      0%
      0
    • Jacob Reyes - Scott
      0%
      0
    • Will Deters - CovCath
      4%
      6
    • Charles Quainoo - Boone
      0%
      0
    • Josh Conner - Highlands
      3%
      5
    • Marty Molony - Dixie
      0%
      0
    • Cory Farris - Boone
      9%
      13
    • Adam Schmitz - Ryle
      0%
      1
    • Michael Vicars - NewCath
      2%
      3
    • Tommy Bankemper - Beechwood
      1%
      2
    • Jordan Kramer - Highlands
      4%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I used the stats on the KHSAA website to set the standard of these choices at any player who had at least one season from 2006 to 2010 of at least 8 games played, 15 rushing touchdowns, and 100 rushing yards per game. Those requirements produced this list of 20 players. Due to the statistical standards implemented I didn't include a selection for "other."

 

This should be fun.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Miles Simpson is the man!

Looks like Miles Simpson is the man!

 

I'm sure he is a good man and wish him well. As far a 'pure' running back with amazing balance/vision/quickness Jordan wins. He left jockstraps all over the field !

Miles Simpson, Cory Farris, and Collinsworth were on a different level.

How did a Bankemper not go to Highlands?

How did a Bankemper not go to Highlands?

 

He's from the NewCath Bankempers.

Miles Simpson, Cory Farris, and Collinsworth were on a different level.[/QUOT

 

THese guys all great HS players. Collinsworth is a great player but not a running back. He was great athlete in the running back position.

Miles Simpson, Cory Farris, and Collinsworth were on a different level.[/QUOT

 

THese guys all great HS players. Collinsworth is a great player but not a running back. He was great athlete in the running back position.

 

You'll have to explain that better. I saw him line up at RB, take handoffs, read great blocks, and be able to accelerate through holes.

I'm sure he is a good man and wish him well. As far a 'pure' running back with amazing balance/vision/quickness Jordan wins. He left jockstraps all over the field !

 

I really can't believe that you think he belongs in the same category as Simpson.

 

You'll have to explain that better. I saw him line up at RB, take handoffs, read great blocks, and be able to accelerate through holes.

 

Yes, I saw all that as well and I'll assume you saw JOrdan do the same. IMO- JK change of direction/acceleration/reading of holes and how to make people miss topped AC. Not saying AC not great player. I mean no disrespect to others. All guys on the list deserve to be there for consideration.

I really can't believe that you think he belongs in the same category as Simpson.

 

You might be surprised how good he could have been had he played RB all three years that he started. As it was, he only played about 2/3 of his Sr. year at the position and had some pretty good #'s in a very balanced attack that did not rely on the run like that of the offense that Miles Simpson played. Alot of ways to look at it. AC is apparently good enough of an athlete to be getting playing time at ND. Simpson may never see the field at UK. He may be getting recruited over as we speak. Hope not though, as I think he will be a good college RB.

I really can't believe that you think he belongs in the same category as Simpson.

 

JK made me say "wow" more than any other running back in long time. Simpson is/was a great running back too.

Miles Simpson, Cory Farris, and Collinsworth were on a different level.

 

I don't see any arguing this. :thumb:

Had Brent Buckley not gotten injured his senior season, I think it would be safe to say that he would have been near the top of most lists like this. He rushed for 1000 yards his junior season, even though he split time at RB with Brandon Brown. He was also the MVP in the 2006 3A Championship game.

You might be surprised how good he could have been had he played RB all three years that he started. As it was, he only played about 2/3 of his Sr. year at the position and had some pretty good #'s in a very balanced attack that did not rely on the run like that of the offense that Miles Simpson played. Alot of ways to look at it. AC is apparently good enough of an athlete to be getting playing time at ND. Simpson may never see the field at UK. He may be getting recruited over as we speak. Hope not though, as I think he will be a good college RB.

 

I am not talking about AC. He is definately in the same category as Simpson. I am talking about Kramer. Also, after talking to UK coaches this past weekend, Simpson is moving to safety like many thought he would prior to signing. They feel like he could be a likely starter next season at that position.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.