Everything posted by GPFAN
-
The Best NKY Rusher of the Last Five Years
I respectfully disagree, when Josh got in the open field it was very unlikely he was caught. I have witnessed Chris get run down quite a few times. Also i believe Mark Kelly was faster than his brother and I know for a fact Josh is faster than Mark, seen the two in a foot race.
-
The Best NKY Rusher of the Last Five Years
Josh ran a 4.52 at the Under Armor combine going into his senior year, on rivals it has Chris running a 4.67
-
Highlands 62 Holy Cross 58
Agreed HHS is a young team but they had two srs contribute in the. game last night, Allie Conner and Kelsey Dunn This team is showing signs of a pretty good team
-
The Best NKY Rusher of the Last Five Years
In my opinion, had Josh Conner not been hurt his senior year, without a doubt would have been Mr Football.
-
The Best NKY Rusher of the Last Five Years
Josh Conner was much faster and much quicker than Chris Kelly IMO
-
NKY girls to play in KY/OH All Star game
What happened to Bekah Towles?
-
NKY Senior Girls Invited to All Star tryouts
I would guess also Allen from HHS
-
Newport 42 Newport Central Catholic 39
Great game CATS
-
Newport/Newport Central Catholic Updates
Cats Win!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Boone County/Highlands Predictions 1/19
I Think you want the boys sight
-
Boone County/Highlands Predictions 1/19
Should be a barn burner,I like the birds at home in a very close one. Will be a good one to see Lots of talent on both teams.
-
Highlands 54 Scott 42
Both teams fought hard. HHS played great defense. Congrats to all the girls that made the all tourney team.
-
Highlands 50 Walton-Verona 40
OH! Happy New Year to all
-
Highlands 50 Walton-Verona 40
No way The ref under the basket called charge should not have been changed. The ref under the basket had it right
-
Highlands 50 Walton-Verona 40
I thought Towles was pressing too hard for her 1000th pt. She needs to relax and let the game come to her. The points will come
-
Highlands 50 Walton-Verona 40
I have to agree. Never saw a charge/block changed to a double foul. Officiating was pretty sad.
-
Tibbs goes over 1500 career points
Congrats Lauren
-
St. X v. Highlands...Where are you watching it?
I was told the same thing. Tape delay.
-
Top Players in the 9th Region next year?
Didn't this year. She did play with Cutter Hoopsters
-
Holmes/Highlands
Allen isn't the point guard. Last year she played the 2 spot most of the time
-
Highlands 52 Notre Dame 43
Good point! I didn't realize there was that big of difference in rebounding.
-
Highlands 52 Notre Dame 43
I don't think anyone that saw this game thinks HHS dominated the game. They were down 4 with 2 minutes to go. I was impressed with the way they battled back to win. It would have been easy to quit at that point.NDA had momentum with them until Allen hit the three to bring them within one.
-
North Hardin 61 Highlands 55
Well, I think they are a little more than a decent team. I think they have earned that respect with what they have already acheived.Oh,bye the way, they will be having two jr's and a soph starter returning next year.Also a jr. that plays alot
-
North Hardin 61 Highlands 55
As for the decent part, Four of these girls have won back to back to back AAU state titals. I guess that makes them a decent team.
-
2009 Newport
I also heard Charlie Colemam. Correct me if I'm wrong