Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tibbs goes over 1500 career points

Featured Replies

With 35 points tonight in Scott's win over Bracken County, Lauren Tibbs went over 1500 career points on her 17th birthday. Great job Lauren.

Lauren is a very fine player. She has worked very hard to improve her skills and it shows.

 

I know they do not play this season but I would love to see a Tibbs vs. Moss match up.

Tibbs size vs. Moss athleticsm.

Congrats Lauren

How many college recruiters were there, look to be at least 10.

Lauren is a very fine player. She has worked very hard to improve her skills and it shows.

 

I know they do not play this season but I would love to see a Tibbs vs. Moss match up.

Tibbs size vs. Moss athleticsm.

 

Both good players, but completely different styles of play. They both do what they do very well but this is apples and oranges. A better match-up would be Tibbs and Barnette from Lexington Christian. Barnette, at roughly 6'1", scores inside and from 3 pt. range. Don't know how she will do at UK against SEC opponents, but she can shoot and handle the ball.

I should add, Lauren is obviously a very good player, but she is also a fine person that her parents should be very proud of. Congratulations and good luck with your basketball future.

I should add, Lauren is obviously a very good player, but she is also a fine person that her parents should be very proud of. Congratulations and good luck with your basketball future.

And really that is what matters. Lauren is very nice young lady, and whatever she choses to do in life, I am sure she will do great. I wish Lauren nothing but the best.

Congrats Ms. Tibbs! I've seen both play (Moss/Tibbs) and Tibbs is going to score her points against anyone, as will Moss. the key to beating Boone is to keep it a Moss game and limit her teamates opportunities. Scott is just a little inexperienced but should improve.

How have the Lady Bulldogs been playing lately? I saw them play Ryle and they have a tremendous amount of heart. Just curious.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.