Dixie at Campbell Co predictions

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised by the number of folks thinking that this will be a large-margin victory. It will be close to the wire IMHO. Dixie knows they probably cannot host a first round playoff game if they lose and they have a good defensive unit. Campbell knows they will get at least one home game if they win out. I think the winner has 21 or less and the margin is 4 or less. Too much riding on this one for it to be a blowout. The announcer may not be as active with TD calls as Camel faithful would like.

word is the announcer is now doing the national anthem, running traffic after the games, pizza orders now instead of special orders, along with half time adjustment work with the coaches.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Never seen so many petty comments about someone actually making things better.

Opps, scratch that last comment, actually I have seen petty comments about things being better.:rolleyes:

Hope the announcer is real overboard tonight. That way the people of Dixie will not be focused for the task at hand! Hope they get wrapped up on the Camel version of Fox News.... just facts!!:ylsuper:

By the way to all the drum beaters against the Camel world. All year long we have been ignored. Now, things are different - Camel Wins and now it is all about the announcer!? Get a grip, please. By the way, Mr. Guru the all knowing person of law never commented about it being wrong or against the rules.:thumb:

Field conditions good, confidence is high, defense is firming up. Only breakdown is kickoff team. If that is better, Camels are very tough. If all is true, Camels 28 - Dixie 7