Ryle 71 Simon Kenton 54

Jesse...Have you heard if Niece is going to try to come back and play this year?

My guess is its a long shot. Already committed to NKU, pretty sure only been released to run a couple weeks. She is ahead of schedule with the doctors I think, but that would be risking alot in my opinion. Most high school kids come back 2/3 months to quick from ACL.

But I do not know any of this for 100%.

Lots of talent in NKY this year, but you really need to see Schwartz and Scherr in the next few years before they graduate. There are "d1 kids" and then there are "D1 KIDS". They both fall in the latter. Wouldn't surprise me if they made a run at state and, then again, it won't surprise me if they don't get out of the 9th region.

What happened in this game? Not having Niece really hurts, but still shocked to see this score.

Ryle came out on fire and SK was flat. Honestly as bad as SK played its a surprise it was only 17 pts. Stamper had a very nice game for SK with 23, but didnt have much help on the offensive end. Tip of the cap to Ryle. They look much better then they did last season. We won't have to wait long to see how SK responds as they play Saturday at Hoops for Harvest. I am also very interested to see what happens in January when these 2 teams meet again

Lots of talent in NKY this year, but you really need to see Schwartz and Scherr in the next few years before they graduate. There are "d1 kids" and then there are "D1 KIDS". They both fall in the latter. Wouldn't surprise me if they made a run at state and, then again, it won't surprise me if they don't get out of the 9th region.

These are BCS level kids.

What exactly does a BCS level mean? Is that the level of the college team?

Believe they're referring to "Bowl Championship Subdivision" in a football sense. Those that play in bowl games, and the FCS that use a playoff to champion format.

E.g. Major conference - SEC (Kentucky) vs. Mid-major conference - Pioneer (Butler).

NCAA Division I - Wikipedia