Cooper 50 Campbell County 37

This score surprises me.

This score doesn't surprise me. Cooper will score more as the season progresses but they don't have the weaponry they enjoyed last year with Sean McNeil and Hendrix.

They will lock teams up defensively, though.

Still not impressed with Campbell County - Wilson may be their most consistent outside shooter. I predict they play more than a handful of games in the 40's/low 50's this year.

Come on everyone, it is the first game of the season and we are already attacking each other:

2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes, name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, team, or school. Additionally this includes a pattern of posts that inflames or incites other posters (i.e. t rolling or gaslighting). Also, keeping in mind the youth of our student athletes, excessive "bashing" of high school athletes is prohibited. Do not comment on the manner in which another member has posted, or any violations you find in their posts. Such public remarks will be considered a violation under this rule. If you feel that a specific post violates our rules, please report it using the "Report Post" feature which is located under the username in every post.

I thought they defended Kunkel fairly well, most buckets he got he would have got on anyone.

Typical early season game, sloppy but both defended well, Cooper had fewer breakdowns.

Lots of misses from close in on both sides.

Cooper is just the kind of team players and coaches must hate playing against - they just don't let you breathe, they are really good at being distractingly physical without fouling too much.