America's Got Talent

Off topic, but he's phenomenal live. Have seen him twice. Got 1st row tickets to his show at NKU last summer for my wife's birthday. He's hilarious.

His wife and him travel together and live out of their tour bus. She blogs and i recently saw them host a cool episode of fantastic foods on the travel channel. Something akin to the most obnoxious and good sandwiches they've crossed paths with while on the road.

There's a place in Austin TX with a monsteer burger honoring Elvis with a reese cup ish center, banana bread, bacon, banana...it sounds crazy good! I will definitely inquire when i travel to Austin ( it's on my bucket list )! Now we are way off topic...:bunny:

But from an oppty stand point for successful ventriloquists i think the very young lady has a bright future ahead of her!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appears the live show not only had technical difficulties once, but twice. The Ukranian dance team who utilize neon in their act literally had to be graded by their previously videotaped practice.

The escape artist wasn't able to complete his act. One of the winners of the evening was the deaf singer who played the ukulele. She was very good!

What did you all think?

Appears the live show not only had technical difficulties once, but twice. The Ukranian dance team who utilize neon in their act literally had to be graded by their previously videotaped practice.

The escape artist wasn't able to complete his act. One of the winners of the evening was the deaf singer who played the ukulele. She was very good!

What did you all think?

The deaf singer really doesn't do it for me.

I wasn't overly impressed by this past week. I'm glad the Ukranian group got through, even with the technical issue.

I hope they move on from Tyra Banks after this season.

Glad the magician got through with the final save vote.

• 2 weeks later...