America's Got Talent

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...here is how the MATH Trick was done.

Using C++ the calculator was reprogrammed to make the "=" actually a Memory Recall Button.

He never tells her to hit "=" till the very end and when she did it brought up the predetermined number.

Using C++ the calculator was reprogrammed to make the "=" actually a Memory Recall Button.

He never tells her to hit "=" till the very end and when she did it brought up the predetermined number.

Ahh. Interesting and plausible.

I was cool with Nick, but I'm also cool with Tyra and her likable personality. As things stand now I think that her arrival adds a touch of freshness to keep the show from getting stale.

Though it gave us a chance to get to know Howard a little better, I really don't miss him or his odd edgy character.

I dig the show, and though I've generally been alright with all of the present judges, I wouldn't mind a complete reset with 4 new ones either gradually, or all at once.

With shows like this and The Voice, it's inevitable that the judges' responses start to sound repetitive and tired, and though a new group of judges will also eventually suffer the same fate, I think that the show wouldn't hurt with the arrival of some new blood.

"You were brilliant!!!!"

Didn't know those existed, but there you go. Definitely makes sense.

And would also mean that the other three he brought up on stage really had nothing to do with it. Just a distraction to build the trick.

MrsC loves the show. I just don't like it.

Some of them are talented, but most of them are bad Vegas acts at best. Most of the rest are good Vegas acts at best.

The dude who sang in the cartoon voices was very funny though.

We liked him as well.

Carlos De Antonis was really good, and certainly deserved the praise that he got, but am I the only one who's getting a little burnt out hearing "Nessun Dorma" every season during auditions?

No doubt that it helps display a vocalist's range, but shows like these are starting to annoy me with this song as well as the completely overdone "Hallelujah", which I used to really like until it became so diluted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwgv3MiH3xM