America's Got Talent

I was bummed the magician didn't make it through. Thought the Ed Sheeran wanna be should've went home. :idunno:

Agreed! I enjoyed the gospel choir and the magician. I wouldn't pay $$$ to see a young ventriloquist!

So next week we see the other side of the bracket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether you like ventriloquists or not you have to admit that a 12 year old with that voice, singing 2 parts flawlessly while manipulating the puppets is pretty amazing.

Completely agree!

Random thoughts...

Singers are singers and can do that anywhere, I thought Preacher Man took a step back. Would people really pay to watch Hero the dog for 2 hours? The most Vegas type act that I could actually see being there is Diavolo.

Darci could just join Jeff Dunham's show that's in Vegas already.

I find ventriloquism very interesting. As a youngster I was intrigued by Paul Winchell and Shari Lewis. How hard is it to speak clearly and distinctly without moving your lips? She not only does she she sings with incredible vocal range. I don't impress easily but she impressed me.

I find ventriloquism very interesting. As a youngster I was intrigued by Paul Winchell and Shari Lewis. How hard is it to speak clearly and distinctly without moving your lips? She not only does she she sings with incredible vocal range. I don't impress easily but she impressed me.

I would like to hear her straight up sing on her own.

I'm a fan of the ventriloquist act. These shows are full of good singers... It's more fun to see the gimmick, I think. If the girl just sang, I don't feel that she would've won. Not because she's not talented, but she wouldn't be giving people anything they didn't see all over TV.