The POTUS and the Emolument Clause

Clyde

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not expect us to agree on everything.

I find it hard to believe anyone , regardless of political persuasion or bias, would be OK with the POTUS using influence to benefit financially.

He hasn't done so yet. But we do know there were 60 million plus people fine with Hillary doing so as SOS .

I've stated I want him to divest but I also can't take some posters serious on the issue when we know they voted for Hillary.

He hasn't done so yet. But we do know there were 60 million plus people fine with Hillary doing so as SOS .

I've stated I want him to divest but I also can't take some posters serious on the issue when we know they voted for Hillary.

Any who voted for Hillary need not ever mention anything like this to me. Ever.

Any who voted for Hillary need not ever mention anything like this to me. Ever.

That's crap and you know it.

It's just an easy way for you to avoid the discussion.

HRC was correctly vilified for it. HRC list to the worst winning candidate ever because of that and other factors.

So let's ask a simple question: are you bothered by the appearance of conflict? Are you bothered by the perception that the President's pocket could be filled as a result of an apparent conflict?

Simple questions.

Your reading comprehension is low today.

Typical Jesse James response.

The next P&R post that is either intelligent or substantive will be your first.

Add some value. We're supposed to debate. Use Lipton as your example. He and I disagree but he brings substance. You bring nothing. Step up your game or go stay in girls basketball where it's safe.

Typical Jesse James response.

The next P&R post that is either intelligent or substantive will be your first.

Add some value. We're supposed to debate. Use Lipton as your example. He and I disagree but he brings substance. You bring nothing. Step up your game or go stay in girls basketball where it's safe.

Lets get something straight Clyde. You dont make the rules and if you did I sure as heck would not abide by them. And you dang sure dont tell me what to do. Understand. I am not a boy and if you tried that off here you would find that out real quick. Stay in your lane or you will figure it out.