Lafayette 36 Boyle Co. 33

Why should they do that? It's not like we just beat them last week and they have a chip on their shoulder. I would like to invite all those Ads fans out to root on the Rebels next week. Should be a good game.

Afterall, I was at the Danville/Southwestern game rooting for the Ads.

:scared: WHAT! you were rooting for your home town's team even though it's not your school's team. Who ever heard of such a thing!!! Boyle Co. what a place to play football. Darn, them guys root for one another like that I think we should ask them to quit that don't everyone else think so?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go on to say the officiating was horrtible. There was a couple of pass interference calls that were very obvious on the Generals and the Refs didn't have the nerve to throw the flag.

I totally agree. The officiating was terrible. There were penalties called on Boyle, but the same ones weren't called on LaFayette. The refrees definatly were not calling both ways. There was one incident where Miller threw Bunch(LaFayetter quarterback) out of bounds, and the same play happened to Boyle's offense. The only difference the Boyle defense got a flag, and LaFayette's defense got nothing.

Could have and should have won this one too, I tell you what, I love the fight in these guys, they don't give up after being down, I still think this team will be alright in time. I think we as fans just need to be patience with this team. Not taking anything away from Lafayette,they have a very good team and play one heck of a game. UK needs to keep a eye on their kicker, he's a good one.Good luck to both of these teams as they cont. on to their next game.

Could have and should have won this one too, I tell you what, I love the fight in these guys, they don't give up after being down, I still think this team will be alright in time. I think we as fans just need to be patience with this team. Not taking anything away from Lafayette,they have a very good team and play one heck of a game. UK needs to keep a eye on their kicker, he's a good one.Good luck to both of these teams as they cont. on to their next game.

:thumb: :thumb: These kids have played there hearts out and for anyone to get down on them and the coaches is, IMO, just plain silly. I am sadden by some talk I've heard and to be quite honest very disappointed. Football is a game and believe it or not, you don't always win. These kids are working their tails off for our entertainment and I think we all need to keep one thing in mind, they are kids. I for one could never put the effort into this sport that these kids (all the kids in the commonwealth) do. If I thought for one minute I could do better than them or the coaches, perhaps I should suit up a take a shot at it. Since I don't think I can, then I need to keep my negative opinions about what I think needs to be done to myself and leave it to the experts.

I actually look for a defensive struggle next week...seriously. But that is for another post.

Nothing wrong with Boyle Co. Their record is simply the result of one of the more difficult schedules to date of any team in the state.

I agree about the tough schedule but this team has a major problem with it's pass coverage. Although the offense never seems to look fluid, they did not punt once last night. They either scored or turned it over after driving a few plays. Run defense is good but not great and they cannot defend the pass or have not yet. Period.

:scared: WHAT! you were rooting for your home town's team even though it's not your school's team. Who ever heard of such a thing!!! Boyle Co. what a place to play football. Darn, them guys root for one another like that I think we should ask them to quit that don't everyone else think so?

Before you fall out of you chair you need to know that not every Boyle fan roots for the Ads. Don't buy that tye dye VW van with the peace sign on it just yet.

:thumb: :thumb: These kids have played there hearts out and for anyone to get down on them and the coaches is, IMO, just plain silly. I am sadden by some talk I've heard and to be quite honest very disappointed. Football is a game and believe it or not, you don't always win. These kids are working their tails off for our entertainment and I think we all need to keep one thing in mind, they are kids. I for one could never put the effort into this sport that these kids (all the kids in the commonwealth) do. If I thought for one minute I could do better than them or the coaches, perhaps I should suit up a take a shot at it. Since I don't think I can, then I need to keep my negative opinions about what I think needs to be done to myself and leave it to the experts.

I totally agree! You can see there hard work ethic when they hop onto the field. They are working hard, and sooner or later that hard work is gonna pay off.I believe in them.:thumb: