Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Multiple Officers Shot During Protest in Texas

Featured Replies

Does it make me a bad person that I find this fact awesome?

 

 

Not at all, the only bad thing about this robot blowing the man up is that I imagine the robot lost it's life in the process.

  • Replies 557
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lipton.. Im a big supporter of the 2nd amendment, you don't have to tell me what our rights are.

 

I know it's your right to open carry. It's also your right to be a jerk to anyone and everyone. Doesn't mean you should do it.

 

I agree that the morons baiting police are worthless.

 

I also think this guy was looking for attention.

More white people are killed by police than black people as well. It's the percentages based on population that show who's being killed at a higher rate.

This all depends on when you start counting your data. Historically we all know these numbers mean nothing in comparison. The issue isn't; who's killing who, anymore than it is; why are they doing it?

I agree that people were waiting to hear what he had to say. But I was just waiting for him to speak on the murders in Minn and Louisiana, and he did like I knew. He don't even know the details yet, he is going by what some girlfriend who was more concerned with filming for Facebook and didn't even know her boyfriend was dead, and how calm she was is unreal. Who could be that calm if they cared.

But he never mentioned the kid killed in CA by cops.

 

He needs to be more fair when speaking on races, if he only speaks when blacks are killed then it shows he don't care for others.

 

So is this you admitting that no POTUS before Obama has ever cared for black people?

Don't hold your breath. I know agencies with the man power are upping staffing in the wake of last night authorizing extra OT. Make no mistake, police are on high alert right now.

 

It sucks but at the same time it is good to hear. This country cannot afford to have police officers being targeted in this manner. I can't imagine the mindset of any police officer at this moment and I pray they return safely to their families during all of this madness.

So is this you admitting that no POTUS before Obama has ever cared for black people?

 

I think Bill did.

Edited by PurplePride92

So the man carrying the black scary gun had nothing to do with this? It was the evil guy behind another gun?

I also think this guy was looking for attention.

 

IMO, anybody who open carries a rifle like that is looking for attention and a confrontation.

I certainly hope we get thru this weekend peacefully. All police should be on high alert.

 

We have a BLM protest in Cincy on Sunday...cannot wait...ugh..

So is this you admitting that no POTUS before Obama has ever cared for black people?

 

I don't really know. I don't remember anyone ever going and doing what Obama does. I can't remember Bush going on there condemning cops for killing a white person or black person.

Heck I didn't really follow politics so close until Bush was the fool by listening to Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. Those two clowns are pathetic.

 

I think most presidents kept out of local stuff.

I don't really know. I don't remember anyone ever going and doing what Obama does. I can't remember Bush going on there condemning cops for killing a white person or black person.

Heck I didn't really follow politics so close until Bush was the fool by listening to Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. Those two clowns are pathetic.

 

I think most presidents kept out of local stuff.

 

"George Bush doesn't like black people."

 

--Kanye West

"George Bush doesn't like black people."

 

--Kanye West

 

I thought George Bush hates black people? I'm almost positive he hates them, according to Kanye.

Just a reminder to stay on topic. We are not debating/discussing presidential candidates. This thread is about the shooting of Dallas police officers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.