Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Multiple Officers Shot During Protest in Texas

Featured Replies

I do all I can to play my part as I am sure most of us do. I just get more disheartened with each passing day.

 

As I mentioned in another thread. It seems like we take one step in the right direction and than take 2 backwards.

  • Replies 557
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems Obama dodged the question of a hate crime, even though the shooter said what he did.

 

Obama declined to answer a reporter’s question about whether the Dallas sniper attack w.as a hate crime, saying, “It’s very hard to interpret the motives of this shooter, as we have seen in a host of mass shootings”

As I mentioned in another thread. It seems like we take one step in the right direction and than take 2 backwards.

 

And a lot of that is because media doesn't wait to tell the truth and our leaders follow the media as the truth and what people say as witnesses before the truth comes out and speak before they should.

Examples.

Obama on:

Michael Brown

Cop for Beer summit

Seems Obama dodged the question of a hate crime' date=' even though the shooter said what he did. Obama declined to answer a reporter’s question about whether the Dallas sniper attack w.as a hate crime, saying, “It’s very hard to interpret the motives of this shooter, as we have seen in a host of mass shootings”[/quote']

 

"Don't judge a whole group on the actions of a few." If only he stretched this hypocrisy over to other incidents.

Edited by John Anthony

The cop that shot him in MINN was Latino, so why all the hate on white people?

Shouldn't the guy have targeted Latino.

That's not answering the question.

 

I dont think I'm in the position to tell anyone what to think.

 

Is a thread about 5 officers being murdered and several others wounded an appropriate place to ask this question?

Apparently something is going on at the Dallas PD HQ. Possibly shots fired.

Apparently something is going on at the Dallas PD HQ. Possibly shots fired.

:no:

Officers are searching a garage for a suspicious person. Dallas police have asked the media to stop all live feeds.

 

Officers saw the person, told them to stop and they fled on foot.

Not recently but in the past several have displayed this attitude...Some have evolved from that way of thinking over time.

I've not seen it. While it is true that cops do know the risk, I have never seen someone on here dismiss the grief over the loss of an officer.

It's pretty bad from both sides. I've done a good job on Twitter and Facebook with my unfollow button. It is a unifying option. :D

 

Dude, if I see cop hating stuff or something racist, it's not unfollow, it's unfriend. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.