Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Multiple Officers Shot During Protest in Texas

Featured Replies

I think many, if not most, already know that. The question is how do we prevent these types of events from happening.

 

Change peoples heart. Only way.

  • Replies 557
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Change peoples heart. Only way.

 

Agreed. Can't see how you can regulate a sick mind or hateful heart.

I could see the police backing off significantly, especially in areas where they know the likelyhood of confrontation is more likely. Could result not only in chaos in many of the inner cities, but also an opening for the terrorists to infiltrate and do some real damage. Scary times, and I lived through the 60's & 70's.

 

I was thinking the same thing. I fear the cops may come down with the 'blue flu'. Really in a weird spot right now. You have national outcry for support of the cops after this shooting, yet you still have a large group of folks that don't trust them. Not a good time to be a cop.

We must identify why were the "divided states of America" first.

I've not seen that attitude on here, either.

 

Not recently but in the past several have displayed this attitude...Some have evolved from that way of thinking over time.

Who on here has presented the attitude that "if a policemen gets killed, well he knew that was a chance?"

 

I've not seen that attitude on here, either.

 

He didnt say the discussion was on here.

Progress is never going to happen.

 

Agreed, you have a problem with no real solution.

He didnt say the discussion was on here.

 

I know he wasn't talking about this discussion. And he and I discussed it privately. Thanks though! :thumb:

Agreed, you have a problem with no real solution.

 

Our fore fathers couldn't fix it.

 

Our great grandparents couldn't fix it.

 

Our grandparents couldn't fix it.

 

Our parents couldnt fix it.

 

We can't fix it.

 

I doubt our kids will fix it.

 

Just the way it is.

Our fore fathers couldn't fix it.

 

Our great grandparents couldn't fix it.

 

Our grandparents couldn't fix it.

 

Our parents couldnt fix it.

 

We can't fix it.

 

I doubt our kids will fix it.

 

Just the way it is.

 

But each of those generations should strive to make it better and TRY to fix it. THAT is how it should be. We all play a part, even the small roles matter.

But each of those generations should strive to make it better and TRY to fix it. THAT is how it should be. We all play a part, even the small roles matter.

 

IMO this generation doesnt want that. Sure many of us on here do, but as a whole the generation doesnt, they want it torn apart and disruptive.

I love twitter. But man has it been ugly the last few days.

What are you looking at? I honestly don't know where or what to look for. On Twitter I mean, obviously.

But each of those generations should strive to make it better and TRY to fix it. THAT is how it should be. We all play a part, even the small roles matter.

 

I do all I can to play my part as I am sure most of us do. I just get more disheartened with each passing day.

What are you looking at? I honestly don't know where or what to look for. On Twitter I mean, obviously.

 

It's pretty bad from both sides. I've done a good job on Twitter and Facebook with my unfollow button. It is a unifying option. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.