Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Multiple Officers Shot During Protest in Texas

Featured Replies

Don't worry. Come January 2017 you won't have to worry about the POTUS speaking about blacks being shot by cops anymore.

 

That's not the problem though with me, if he was fair and spoke about others then no biggie, but he doesn't IMO.

  • Replies 557
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not the problem though with me, if he was fair and spoke about others then no biggie, but he doesn't IMO.

 

And that goes back to an earlier BGP discussion about the responsibilities Obama has as a black man in this country. Not to mention that as soon as an event like this happens he is made to speak on it immediately. As soon as the Dallas police officers were shot people on here couldn't wait to see what Obama did or didn't say about it. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. I can't imagine his thoughts on these issues are much different than mine but that is seen as dividing the races so I mean.....yeah.

Now the guy walking around with the AR is making it about him and saying an apology isn't enough for saying he was a person of interest/suspect. The guy brought the AR to get attention and he got it. :ohbrother:

Now the guy walking around with the AR is making it about him and saying an apology isn't enough for saying he was a person of interest/suspect. The guy brought the AR to get attention and he got it. :ohbrother:

 

My contention is that 75% of people who open-carry are morons. This guy being one of them...

And that goes back to an earlier BGP discussion about the responsibilities Obama has as a black man in this country. Not to mention that as soon as an event like this happens he is made to speak on it immediately. As soon as the Dallas police officers were shot people on here couldn't wait to see what Obama did or didn't say about it. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. I can't imagine his thoughts on these issues are much different than mine but that is seen as dividing the races so I mean.....yeah.

 

I agree that people were waiting to hear what he had to say. But I was just waiting for him to speak on the murders in Minn and Louisiana, and he did like I knew. He don't even know the details yet, he is going by what some girlfriend who was more concerned with filming for Facebook and didn't even know her boyfriend was dead, and how calm she was is unreal. Who could be that calm if they cared.

But he never mentioned the kid killed in CA by cops.

 

He needs to be more fair when speaking on races, if he only speaks when blacks are killed then it shows he don't care for others.

Yea, just cause the law says you can carry an AR, doesn't make it a good idea. He can't blame DPD for identifying him as a suspect...you got a dozen downed officers and AR's have a distinct sound most LEO's are familiar with, and this clown is walking around in camo with an AR slung, what does he expect. I'll also say I think he did this hoping an officer would take his weapon so he could cash in on what was supposed to be a protest for a good cause.

  • Author
Now the guy walking around with the AR is making it about him and saying an apology isn't enough for saying he was a person of interest/suspect. The guy brought the AR to get attention and he got it. :ohbrother:

I mean this in the nicest way possible. Screw that guy. I hate the open carry stuff, but that's for another debate.

My contention is that 75% of people who open-carry are morons. This guy being one of them...

 

That number might be a little low.

 

If you are carrying a gun for the right reasons you will do it concealed. Just my opinion.

I don't mind open carry as long as you are smart about it. Wouldn't you rather know who is carrying ?

 

I agree some do it for attention and they are morons .

I don't mind open carry as long as you are smart about it. Wouldn't you rather know who is carrying ?

 

I agree some do it for attention and they are morons .

 

If you are carrying why would you want anyone to know your area carrying?

If you are carrying why would you want anyone to know your area carrying?

 

If I'm carrying I don't necessarily want to. It depends what I'm wearing that day and the hip holster. I'm not one to carry a rifle with me . But as I've stated over and over the need to do something is irrelevant to me having the right to do something. But I have a responsibility to exercise my rights in a responsible manner.

 

I'd have no problem with the man open carrying down there if he wasn't trying to make headlines after the fact. Just like I don't like the white guys who open carry hoping a cop stops them so they can catch a cop on video not understanding gun laws.

 

We have a right , exercise it responsibility. Just like all our rights.

My contention is that 75% of people who open-carry are morons. This guy being one of them...

 

Same people you see wearing wife-beaters in January 'cause they got some new ink.

I certainly hope we get thru this weekend peacefully. All police should be on high alert.

I certainly hope we get thru this weekend peacefully. All police should be on high alert.

 

Don't hold your breath. I know agencies with the man power are upping staffing in the wake of last night authorizing extra OT. Make no mistake, police are on high alert right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.