Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Multiple Officers Shot During Protest in Texas

Featured Replies

All I know is that 5 police officers are dead protecting civilians that were protesting police misconduct. I believe that speaks volumes of the character of the men and women of Dallas. I can't find the picture, but I saw two cops taking a pic with a protester that really stood out to me.

 

The Dallas PD , according to reports, has made great strides in community relations over the years. Most are not surprised. Heck, they were taking selfies with protestors during the protest.

  • Replies 557
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I won't be surprised if he did. Several other "suspects" were interviewed and released.

 

Have the police definitely said how many locations shots were coming from?

As I said before, I don't think they do it because Obama implies things, I think they feel empowered to act on the hate in their hearts when he implies things.

 

Gotcha. I couldn't imagine having that much hate in my heart. I can be passionate and super petty but that kind of hate is an evil I can't come close to imagining what it feels like.

I think you and others are looking for a scapegoat in these cases, and Obama has always been an easy target.

 

Doesn't matter what he says (or doesn't say), people will always find a reason to blame these acts on him, which is lazy at best.

 

And I think you and others are naive to how whacked out people are and need very little justification to act out.

All I know is that 5 police officers are dead protecting civilians that were protesting police misconduct. I believe that speaks volumes of the character of the men and women of Dallas. I can't find the picture, but I saw two cops taking a pic with a protester that really stood out to me.

 

I saw that picture as well as saw a story of a protestor telling the story of a cop saving his life.

I won't be surprised if he did. Several other "suspects" were interviewed and released.

 

Do they still have the guy and girl that was driving the Mercedes? Last I read is that they were tight lipped about the situation but I never saw if they were released.

And I think you and others are naive to how whacked out people are and need very little justification to act out.

 

I get that I just think if they are that whacked out how can we know for sure who or what set them off. In this case all we know is that he was set off by the shootings in MN and LA.

I don't know how you can be only 25 and harbor so much hate.

I think you and others are looking for a scapegoat in these cases, and Obama has always been an easy target.

 

Doesn't matter what he says (or doesn't say), people will always find a reason to blame these acts on him, which is lazy at best.

 

I'm never looking for a scapegoat in these, I'm only looking for the facts. When I started posting on bgp I was quick to learn that posting before all the facts come out with incidences like Dallas would usually prove you wrong.

 

When Obama gives news conferences on things like Dallas I'm listening to leadership and guidance, I've always felt he directs his tone towards the, "we have a problem with law enforcement and black people". To paint these incidence with that broad of a brush is wrong.

 

I understand you hear what you hear and I hear what I hear.

I don't know how you can be only 25 and harbor so much hate.

 

His age is blowing my mind also.

I'm never looking for a scapegoat in these, I'm only looking for the facts. When I started posting on bgp I was quick to learn that posting before all the facts come out with incidences like Dallas would usually prove you wrong.

 

When Obama gives news conferences on things like Dallas I'm listening to leadership and guidance, I've always felt he directs his tone towards the, "we have a problem with law enforcement and black people". To paint these incidence with that broad of a brush is wrong.

 

I understand you hear what you hear and I hear what I hear.

 

But there is a disconnect between blacks and the police and that needs to be fixed somehow someway. To ignore that disconnect is just as wrong. There is so much that needs to be discussed and worked on but we can't seem to get past the most basic conversation pieces to have any true progress.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.