Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Multiple Officers Shot During Protest in Texas

Featured Replies

Dallas PD blew the guy in the garage up with a bomb on a robot...according to police chief.

 

Does it make me a bad person that I find this fact awesome?

  • Replies 557
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suspect was blown up by a bomb attached to a bomb robot.

 

Suspect wanted to kill white people , white officers especially

Does it make me a bad person that I find this fact awesome?

 

If you are, then so am I, and millions of others probably are too.

Can't watch....what's he saying motive was?

 

Jumped in after it had started but I got this, the guy who was blew up spoke with police and to be honest I would rather just say it was hate related. He was seeking out certain types of people.

Can't watch....what's he saying motive was?

 

Apparently a negotiator had him talking for a while before he was killed. Said he wanted to kill white people. Wanted to kill white police officers.

They still won't release the amount of suspects or descriptions. Just told some of statements the dead suspect said in the stand off.

I really want to know if these were Dallas people or people who came in from the outside.

 

I may be wrong, but I have feeling they are outsiders.

I wish they wouldn't of released the statements yet. I have a bad feeling.

I wish they wouldn't of released the statements yet. I have a bad feeling.

 

As in retaliation? If so, I'm right there with ya.

Does it make me a bad person that I find this fact awesome?

 

I'm not judging you.

I wish they wouldn't of released the statements yet. I have a bad feeling.

 

I am to, very blunt, not sure that should have been released this early.

They still won't release the amount of suspects or descriptions. Just told some of statements the dead suspect said in the stand off.

 

I'd heard they had other suspects in custody but then in the press conference the chief of police said that the dead suspect told them he was alone. I haven't heard anything about the other suspects since. What is the status of the idea of multiple shooters at this point?

Apparently a negotiator had him talking for a while before he was killed. Said he wanted to kill white people. Wanted to kill white police officers.

 

Just stupid. This is the type of mindset contributing to the downfall of our country. Adding in the violence and I am not ashamed to say I am glad he was blown up. Idiot.

I'd heard they had other suspects in custody but then in the press conference the chief of police said that the dead suspect told them he was alone. I haven't heard anything about the other suspects since. What is the status of the idea of multiple shooters at this point?

 

Apparently there is video showing multiple shooters , I refuse to watch.

 

The suspect said he wasn't affiliated with a group I don't think that means he was entirely alone.

I'd heard they had other suspects in custody but then in the press conference the chief of police said that the dead suspect told them he was alone. I haven't heard anything about the other suspects since. What is the status of the idea of multiple shooters at this point?

 

That's what I want to know. I have a hard time believing he was acting alone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.