Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Multiple Officers Shot During Protest in Texas

Featured Replies

Yep.

 

We don't have a black or white problem. We don't have a rich or poor problem. We don't have a right or left problem. We have a hate problem. Not real sure how we find a solution to that, and it's depressing.

 

You are exactly right.

  • Replies 557
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With how organized and planned this was, I have a very hard time believing this was as a result of the MN or LA incidents.

 

Seems like some kind of trained militia IMO. Just seems too coordinated. And to be honest that just makes things scarier.

I used to think the country was going to be fine and that a lot of stuff was being blown out of proportion. I was wrong. I don't have any faith for the future of our country.

 

I think there are far more good people than bad in the world. I think a big problem is the bad get so much media coverage that it encourages more evil people to go out and get their ten minutes of fame, so they can "show the world" their point of view. Rarely do positive things make the news.

 

Don't know how to change that.

 

I am a by surprised that, since it was Dallas, there were not more gun carrying civilians in the crowd looking to hunt down the snipers. I realize that would have added to the chaos, but I would have expected it.

Seems like some kind of trained militia IMO. Just seems too coordinated. And to be honest that just makes things scarier.

 

I agree that it definitely makes things scarier.

 

Saw a conspiracy theorist ask the question, who had the most to gain this week by getting themselves out of the major news cycle and also had the power/money to pull something off to get themselves out?

With how organized and planned this was, I have a very hard time believing this was as a result of the MN or LA incidents.

Yes and no. While it was on short notice this attack was coordinated, my guess is since these protests have become frequent, nationwide, these killers knew exactly where and how the protestors and officers would be aligned since they've seen it multiple times.

 

Saw a conspiracy theorist ask the question, who had the most to gain this week by getting themselves out of the major news cycle and also had the power/money to pull something off to get themselves out?

 

Did Mtn Ref hack your account? :lol2: :D

I think there are far more good people than bad in the world. I think a big problem is the bad get so much media coverage that it encourages more evil people to go out and get their ten minutes of fame, so they can "show the world" their point of view. Rarely do positive things make the news.

 

Don't know how to change that.

 

I am a by surprised that, since it was Dallas, there were not more gun carrying civilians in the crowd looking to hunt down the snipers. I realize that would have added to the chaos, but I would have expected it.

 

I think there are tons of good people in this world as well. I fear that the more things like this happen that we will lose potentially good people everyday. At some point people get fed up and put up the wall and then nothing changes.

You are exactly right.

 

And that's not to say those issues aren't real or they don't exist, because they do. At the root of all of them is hate. More I think about it, the more depressed I get. :depressed:

I agree that it definitely makes things scarier.

 

Saw a conspiracy theorist ask the question, who had the most to gain this week by getting themselves out of the major news cycle and also had the power/money to pull something off to get themselves out?

 

The FBI.

And that's not to say those issues aren't real or they don't exist, because they do. At the root of all of them is hate. More I think about it, the more depressed I get. :depressed:

 

No doubt because I'm sure a lot of us are alike in that we don't know that many people walking around with that much hate built up inside of them. I know some over the top folks but I know way way way more sensible, compassionate and caring people than I know crazy folks throwing gas on the fire.

Did Mtn Ref hack your account? :lol2: :D

 

Hey, I didn't say it was my theory lol

 

But I have read enough David Baldacci books to see how someone could come up with that.

Hey, I didn't say it was my theory lol

 

But I have read enough David Baldacci books to see how someone could come up with that.

 

This is definitely like a Baldacci book. We need Oliver Stone and The Camel Club to save the day.

Dallas PD blew the guy in the garage up with a bomb on a robot...according to police chief.

The police chief press conference shedding some light on motives.

 

So sad...

The police chief press conference shedding some light on motives.

 

So sad...

 

Can't watch....what's he saying motive was?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.