Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Multiple Officers Shot During Protest in Texas

Featured Replies

Sheriff David Clarke: President Obama uses his words irresponsibly and it fuels anger towards police in this country.

  • Replies 557
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently there is video showing multiple shooters , I refuse to watch.

 

Yeah, I'm not watching either.

As in retaliation? If so, I'm right there with ya.

 

When I heard the police chief say the words my mind went there. If they aren't going to describe the suspects then I don't think public needs to know statements.

Sheriff David Clarke: President Obama uses his words irresponsibly and it fuels anger towards police in this country.

 

Not the time.

Ugghh....He didn't just lay blame (at least partially) at the President's feet did he?

Not the time.

 

Trying to identify the cause of this. This statement is nothing compared to some of his others. FYI to avoid any speculation, he is African American.

Assuming the always ready to weigh in DOJ is already on the scene investigating this as a hate crime? Sad situation.

Trying to identify the cause of this. This statement is nothing compared to some of his others. FYI to avoid any speculation, he is African American.

 

So that makes his words acceptable?

Law enforcement will now continue to withdraw further from protecting the innocent people of our country. I honestly can't blame them.

 

Finding a safe place to park my cruiser and sit out my shift will now become the norm.

 

I'm not knocking police, just can't blame them for protecting themselves.

I used to think the country was going to be fine and that a lot of stuff was being blown out of proportion. I was wrong. I don't have any faith for the future of our country.

 

One step up and two steps back.

Sheriff David Clarke: President Obama uses his words irresponsibly and it fuels anger towards police in this country.

 

And for the record that couldn't be more false. Let's not act like people who have issues with the actions of some police officers feel that way because Obama told them too. That's false. I have a catalogue full of rap music from the 90s where disgust with the police is discussed quite frequently. And that is not including NWA.

And for the record that couldn't be more false. Let's not act like people who have issues with the actions of some police officers feel that way because Obama told them too. That's false. I have a catalogue full of rap music from the 90s where disgust with the police is discussed quite frequently. And that is not including NWA.

 

He has to say this or he will not be allowed back on Fox News in his "role."

I think there are tons of good people in this world as well. I fear that the more things like this happen that we will lose potentially good people everyday. At some point people get fed up and put up the wall and then nothing changes.

 

Very valid point. I do think we need leaders in both the black and white communities to get together in very public venues to promote peace and healing. Of course, many people have no interest in watching that on TV.

So that makes his words acceptable?

 

It doesn't but I didn't want to leave any confusion, creating anymore racial divide. You will have to talk to the sheriff directly, regarding his opinions.

Yep.

 

We don't have a black or white problem. We don't have a rich or poor problem. We don't have a right or left problem. We have a hate problem. Not real sure how we find a solution to that, and it's depressing.

Best post on the internet

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.