Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

I would tend to disagree. He's cost himself a lot of money. Embarrassed a lot folks, including his family. Like I said time for him to faid away.

 

My money says his agent tries to ride it and books him for stuff that will mock/make fun of his actions. Lochte is probably dumb enough to do it too.

 

I don't know. I can't imagine he'd make any more money after these Olympics as I don't know who or what he endorses. I also think his family is pretty used to being embarrassed by him at this point.

 

I definitely could see him and his agent finding a way to make fun of himself like D'Angelo Russell did. I don't think it would work like it did for D'Angelo though.

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know. I can't imagine he'd make any more money after these Olympics as I don't know who or what he endorses. I also think his family is pretty used to being embarrassed by him at this point.

 

I definitely could see him and his agent finding a way to make fun of himself like D'Angelo Russell did. I don't think it would work like it did for D'Angelo though.

 

Well look at it like this. Aside from some outlier(that wants to make fun of or "embrace" this situation). You will continue to not know of many of his endorsements because their won't be many.

 

Keep in mind we aren't marketing gurus, I'm sure there were some folks out there that had things in mind for him. It's easy money time when you come home with Olympic golds, until you act like a moron and embarrass yourself, family and country right before you come home.

Perhaps it's already been addressed, but what would've been the motivation behind Lochte and these guys making this story up? So far I just don't get it. :idunno:

Anyone who has ever heard a Lochte interview or seen him on one of those mindnumbing reality shows, they will know 2 things:

1. Ryan Lochte may be one of the dumbest human beings you've ever heard speak.

2. Ryan Lochte is all about himself. If you heard his interviews about the "incident" you would have heard him putting himself above everyone else. He was the hero, he wouldn't take crap from the guy robbing him and holding a gun to his head, he wouldn't compy with any of the orders as his fellow olympians coward on the ground. It was only he who was the brave one in the face of danger.

 

Ryan Lochte is a joke and one of the biggest moron's you will ever see. This was all revealed at last olympics when he became a household name. He lives for the attention and none of this surprises me at all about him.

Ryan Lochte, Brazil police disagree over robbery story - CNN.com

 

If you watch the video in the link, I can kinda see where he is coming from. Don't get me wrong, he greatly embellished his story, and omitted some important information. However, it does appear that the security guard is unmarked/ not clearly a security guard. I am sure the language barrier was in full effect. So when the swimmers sat down on the curb, and were told they had to pay before they were allowed to leave (which is not common in the US) I can kinda see how there was at a similarity in Lochte's story and what the video shows.

I was never a big fan of his because I always had a suspicion of him cheating. After seeing this I have a new grown respect for the man. Sad that someone from a different country has more respect for our country than many people living here.

[url=http://www.inspiremore.com/usain

 

FYI, this was from 2012. Still a classy move.

So Brazil is concerned that the lies of the American bathroom vandals will hurt their reputation and tourism, but not so concerned that they won't shake one down for $10,000 in order to leave the country. :banana:

Well look at it like this. Aside from some outlier(that wants to make fun of or "embrace" this situation). You will continue to not know of many of his endorsements because their won't be many.

 

Keep in mind we aren't marketing gurus, I'm sure there were some folks out there that had things in mind for him. It's easy money time when you come home with Olympic golds, until you act like a moron and embarrass yourself, family and country right before you come home.

 

Airweave Inc.(ever heard of 'em?) stands behind Lochte.

 

Japanese mattress maker that sponsors Lochte stands by swimmer as Rio lie comes to light - Chicago Tribune

Men's basketball advances to gold medal game but Spain played well.

USA got disqualified? What happened?

Ugh that's crazy. Tyson Gay ends career with no Olympic medals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.