August 19, 201610 yr Brian Williams was there. "I know for a fact Ryan Lochte got robbed, my girlfriend was there and saw the whole thing."- Manti Te'o http://twitter.com/FakeSportsCentr/status/76635
August 19, 201610 yr USA ends the night with 100 medals 35 gold 33 silver 32 bronze,2nd place China has 58 medals,3rd place Great Britain has 56
August 19, 201610 yr Ryan Lochte and James Feigen indicted for false reporting of a crime. From a CBS Sports alert I just received. Perhaps it's already been addressed, but what would've been the motivation behind Lochte and these guys making this story up? So far I just don't get it. :idunno:
August 19, 201610 yr Perhaps it's already been addressed, but what would've been the motivation behind Lochte and these guys making this story up? So far I just don't get it. :idunno: They were drunk and stupid.
August 19, 201610 yr Times like this are when Twitter is so much fun. :lol2: #LochMess #LochteGate I still can't believe that they did that. The more that comes out the more it sounds like Lochte told his mom a dumb made up lie. With some stuff having happened(there was a gun, they did have to give up money)but completely changing the circumstances and probably not realizing that this would take off and easily be found not true. There's no excuse for it. It started with Lochte lying to his mom and then continued when he was asked about it by the media. One lie into another, time for Locthe to apologize and fade off into the sunset. Edited August 19, 201610 yr by sportsfan41
August 19, 201610 yr Brian Williams was there. I just laughed out loud at that one. It's too hard not to.
August 19, 201610 yr I still can't believe that they did that. The more that comes out the more it sounds like Lochte told him mom a dumb made up lie. With some stuff having happened(there was a gun, they did have to give up money)but completely changing the circumstances and probably not realizing that this would take off and easily be found not true. There's no excuse for it. It started with Lochte lying to his mom and then continued when he was asked about it by the media. One lie into another, time for Locthe to apologize and fade off into the sunset. He's gone from being the dude who can't beat Phelps to the dude who is dumb to the dude who is a dumb liar. The worst part of all of this, he can say, "yeah but I have gold medals" and nothing else matters no matter how much he is hated. :no:
August 19, 201610 yr Jeremy Rauch @FOX19Jeremy 3m3 minutes ago Lyan Rochte. Brian Williams was there. "I know for a fact Ryan Lochte got robbed, my girlfriend was there and saw the whole thing."- Manti Te'o http://twitter.com/FakeSportsCentr/status/766359683996673/photo/1 I love y'all. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
August 19, 201610 yr He's gone from being the dude who can't beat Phelps to the dude who is dumb to the dude who is a dumb liar. The worst part of all of this, he can say, "yeah but I have gold medals" and nothing else matters no matter how much he is hated. :no: I would tend to disagree. He's cost himself a lot of money. Embarrassed a lot folks, including his family. Like I said time for him to faid away. My money says his agent tries to ride it and books him for stuff that will mock/make fun of his actions. Lochte is probably dumb enough to do it too.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.