Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why Uh Oh? I didn't read anything bad.

 

Did you watch the surveillance video?

Did you watch the surveillance video?

 

Yeah I just watched I must be missing something...

Yeah I just watched I must be missing something...

 

Well they rolled in with watches, wallets, cell phones and jewelry. So what was stolen during the armed robbery?

 

I didn't watch that bout but from all accounts I've read it was such an awful decision that it being rigged is the only explanation.

Well they rolled in with watches, wallets, cell phones and jewelry. So what was stolen during the armed robbery?

 

Ahh I didn't see any wallets but I did see the watches though.

Well they rolled in with watches, wallets, cell phones and jewelry. So what was stolen during the armed robbery?

 

Lochte's statement says they took their money and took his wallet. He said they left their credentials and cell phones. No mention of jewelry. I only see cell phones and credentials in the video. I do not see any wallets and he didn't mention them taking his watches from the article.

 

That being said, I am not sure I believe him but I have no idea why he would lie.

Brazilian Judge Orders Seizure of Ryan Lochte's Passport

 

Brazilian Judge Orders Seizure of Ryan Lochte's Passport - Yahoo

 

A Brazilian judge has ordered the seizure of U.S. swimming star Ryan Lochte's passport after an investigation of claims about being robbed at gunpoint while in Rio produced little evidence.

 

Lochte has already left Brazil and arrived in the U.S., according to American officials.

This is why you don't have the Olympics in unfit nations

Are you buying Lochte's story that he refused to get to throw ground and when the gun was held to his head he said whatever.

 

I'll go on record and say I'm not gonna be able to do it.

I don't doubt anything Lochte would say or do. Including embellishing a story.

 

Ryan Lochte robbery: Judge orders swimmers to stay | SI.com

 

A Brazilian judge has ordered American swimmers Ryan Lochte and James Feigen to stay in Rio as police investigate an alleged robbery from early Sunday morning.

Police went to seize Lochte’s and Feigen’s passports Wednesday morning, but the swim team had already moved out of their lodging. Lochte reportedly returned to the United States earlier this week.

 

Lochte, Feigen and two other swimmers said they were robbed at gunpoint while trying to re-enter the Olympic village early Sunday morning. The story was widely picked up, but Rio police have cast doubt on Lochte’s claims, with an official telling the Associated Press that they have found no evidence to support the swimmers’ allegations.

More inconsistencies have been found in Lochte’s robbery story since Sunday, including the time he and his teammates returned to the village, as well which belongings Lochte had taken from him in the alleged hold-up.

Mens hoops rolling after a slow start. Up at the half by 16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.