Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

Bolt is a once-a-generation freak of nature. I'm giving him a pass until he fails a test.

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolt is a once-a-generation freak of nature. I'm giving him a pass until he fails a test.

Same

Bolt is a once-a-generation freak of nature. I'm giving him a pass until he fails a test.

 

It really helps when you don't care if they are doping or not. :D

I will say while I think Bolt is impressive. I don't get why Americans root for him. I was rooting for the Americans in the race. Isn't a single sport in the Olympics I root against the American.

 

I understand where you're coming from LB and I agree as I was rooting for Justin. I honestly think it is due to people wanting to see something that hasn't been achieved before. Plus, there is something very neat to seeing the fastest man alive.

I understand where you're coming from LB and I agree as I was rooting for Justin. I honestly think it is due to people wanting to see something that hasn't been achieved before. Plus, there is something very neat to seeing the fastest man alive.

 

Tom Brady and Joe Montana are arguably two greatest QB's of all time but every time they laced them up against the team I rooted for I wanted them to fail.

 

I get what your saying I'm just saying as an American I saw and heard to many people rooting for him to beat an American. I may be alone I just don't like it.

If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'. And until he fails a drug test, he ain't cheatin'.

I'm pulling big time for Allyson Felix tonight. She may be my favorite US track athlete. Gracious. Not a diva. Hard-worker. Good to look at. All business. It's a shame more of the tracksters can't lose that diva quality about them.

I'm pulling big time for Allyson Felix tonight. She may be my favorite US track athlete. Gracious. Not a diva. Hard-worker. Good to look at. All business. It's a shame more of the tracksters can't lose that diva quality about them.

Meh. Your avatar is doing his best Bolt pose.

Meh. Your avatar is doing his best Bolt pose.

 

The Onion tweeted today that Bolt's post-race celebration on the track also set an Olympic Record at 3 hours 42 minutes

Tom Brady and Joe Montana are arguably two greatest QB's of all time but every time they laced them up against the team I rooted for I wanted them to fail.

 

I get what your saying I'm just saying as an American I saw and heard to many people rooting for him to beat an American. I may be alone I just don't like it.

 

Not at all.

You've just witnessed a magnificent gymnast or diver put on a performance that practically seems humanly impossible and Mr. & Mrs. KnowItAll Commentators pick it apart as if these olympians shouldn't be able to ever face themselves ever again.

 

Who would just love to be able reach right through their TV screen and slap them silly?

  • Author
Are people thinking Simone wins Gold in the follow:

 

Team

All-Around

Floor

Vault

Balance Beam

 

If so, I say she get's 4. 3 if Aly steals the Floor.

 

Beam was the one I thought she wouldnt come through on. Still nice to land Bronze. Happy for Laurie.

You've just witnessed a magnificent gymnast or diver put on a performance that practically seems humanly impossible and Mr. & Mrs. KnowItAll Commentators pick it apart as if these olympians shouldn't be able to ever face themselves ever again.

 

Who would just love to be able reach right through their TV screen and slap them silly?

 

This always kills me too lol

I'm pulling big time for Allyson Felix tonight. She may be my favorite US track athlete. Gracious. Not a diva. Hard-worker. Good to look at. All business. It's a shame more of the tracksters can't lose that diva quality about them.

 

Totally agree on all accounts. She's a beautiful, humble gal. She loves her country and her family, it's hard as hell not to like her. Hated how close she missed gold by.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.