August 14, 201610 yr Kinda fun wathing men's field hockey. In the states, I think it's just a women's sport, right? At the high school level yes, and that's mostly an east coast thing. Field Hockey is THE fall sport for girls where I'm from, and girls soccer is a spring sport. There is a US men's team but we aren't very good. Field hockey is one of the more popular men's sports globally.
August 14, 201610 yr Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte held up at gunpoint in Rio, mother says This is why you don't have the Olympics in unfit nations
August 14, 201610 yr Watching a heckuva womens volleyball match between USA and china... 24-22 China in the 1st set....they've had 3 set points! This is going to be a war.
August 14, 201610 yr So are we allowed to critique Coach K and his player rotations yet ? Also Olympic boxing under the new rules are awesome. I've been watching on the Olympic app as much as possible.
August 14, 201610 yr USA drops the first set of women's volleyball to China but rallies to win the next three sets to take the match and win their group with a 5-0 record. Not sure if she's already been mentioned. USA diver Kassidy Cook is very easy on the eyes. Athletic women are just so very attractive. Yes please! Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte held up at gunpoint in Rio, mother says Just unbelievable. Rio has been a disaster.
August 14, 201610 yr USA drops the first set of women's volleyball to China but rallies to win the next three sets to take the match and win their group with a 5-0 record. Yes please! Just unbelievable. Rio has been a disaster. Are you buying Lochte's story that he refused to get to throw ground and when the gun was held to his head he said whatever. I'll go on record and say I'm not gonna be able to do it.
August 14, 201610 yr Are you buying Lochte's story that he refused to get to throw ground and when the gun was held to his head he said whatever. I'll go on record and say I'm not gonna be able to do it. I don't doubt anything Lochte would say or do. Including embellishing a story.
August 15, 201610 yr I don't doubt anything Lochte would say or do. Including embellishing a story. Exactly, how could you doubt this guy? Right PP92?
August 15, 201610 yr The golf definitely had an exciting final, going right down to the last hole with Rose and Stinson tied at -15. And Kuchar was great today. He had a couple of putts lip out on the back 9 or he could have really added some excitement to the finale. It was good to see the USA on the podium, thanks to his outstanding 4th day of play. On another note, Great Britain's national anthem that was played at the awards ceremony must have been a short version. It didn't seem half as long as the USA's.
August 15, 201610 yr Bolt is in my top 5 favorite athletes of all time. The 100M dash is the main event of the Summer Olympics and he has owned it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.