Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

Brazil seeded higher but this was an upset. Walsh-Jennings did not have her A game tonight.

 

She didn't have her B or C game either. That was awful

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
USA women's beach volleyball will play for the bronze. Upset or predicted?

 

Brazil seeded higher but this was an upset. Walsh-Jennings did not have her A game tonight.

 

I wouldn't call it an upset. The other team was seeded higher, playing in front of the home crowd. And the other team had been playing together a lot longer than our two ladies had been playing together.

 

I stayed up to watch and it bummed me out, but Brazil was favored before it started.

I wouldn't call it an upset. The other team was seeded higher, playing in front of the home crowd. And the other team had been playing together a lot longer than our two ladies had been playing together.

 

I stayed up to watch and it bummed me out, but Brazil was favored before it started.

Home team I will give you. However, Walsh-Jennings and Ross won their first FIVB tourney together in Sept. 2013. Barbara/Agatha won their first tourney together in May 2014.

It was an upset. Walsh-Jennings had never lost an Olympics match before...ever. If she was even halfway on her game last night, they win. She laid and egg and that just happens sometimes. They will likely come back and dominate the bronze medal match.

I've never gotten the beach volleyball thing.

I've never gotten the beach volleyball thing.

 

It's fit, athletic, usually attractive chicks running around in bathing suits....What's not to get?

Hate I missed the Usain Bolt is a cheater conversation. :lol2: :lol2:

Lochte and Feigen have been ordered by a Brazilian judge to stay in country while police investigate the robbery.

Lochte and Feigen have been ordered by a Brazilian judge to stay in country while police investigate the robbery.

 

:lol2: I'd tell them to pound sand and set sail with the basketball team...

Hate I missed the Usain Bolt is a cheater conversation. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Well, we could always hear you out on the Ellen thread. Apparently a meme she posted with bolt is racism.

Lochte and Feigen have been ordered by a Brazilian judge to stay in country while police investigate the robbery.

 

Lochte returned to the US yesterday from what I've read.

Well, we could always hear you out on the Ellen thread. Apparently a meme she posted with bolt is racism.

 

Pass on that.

It's fit, athletic, usually attractive chicks running around in bathing suits....What's not to get?

 

To each his own. Six-foot-two ladies without much in the way of curves and covered in sweat and dirt don't do it for me.

 

I'd rather see beach golf or beach cycling.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.