Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

Re-run is at 8PM in Rio. So 7PM here.

 

I think you're right about it being 7pm here, but wouldn't it be 6pm in Rio?

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you're right about it being 7pm here, but wouldn't it be 6pm in Rio?

 

There is just an hour difference between us and Rio.

There is just an hour difference between us and Rio.

 

Well, from 6 to 7 is one hour. I just thought they were an hour behind us, not ahead.

Well, from 6 to 7 is one hour. I just thought they were an hour behind us, not ahead.

 

Dope. But no, they are ahead of us.

They're ahead. Heck, it's practically dark by 6 our time.

Allyson Felix failed to pass the baton to teammate English Gardner after coming into contact with a Brazilian runner. The U.S. will have a second opportunity to qualify for the final after launching a successful protest.

There's new footage showing them getting out of a cab and one has his hands up in the air. Also shows them being forced to the ground.

 

No clue what the hell happened, but this whole thing is a disaster.

There's new footage showing them getting out of a cab and one has his hands up in the air. Also shows them being forced to the ground.

 

No clue what the hell happened, but this whole thing is a disaster.

Link?

Congrats to Helen Maroulis! First female freestyle wrestler to win gold for Team USA! I greatly admire wrestlers. My only knock against my old high school Highlands is that they don't have a wrestling team.

I feel like USA is competing for medals in some sports they don't traditionally compete in this time

I feel like USA is competing for medals in some sports they don't traditionally compete in this time

 

Agreed but they have also lost medals in sports they normally compete well in like womens tennis,soccer so I guess it equals out.

Ryan Lochte and James Feigen indicted for false reporting of a crime.

 

From a CBS Sports alert I just received.

Large humans picking up heavy things and throwing them: the legacy sport of my nordic forebears.

 

Men's Shot Put final is streaming right now. American with the best throw so far, an impressive 22.22 meters.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.