Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

  • Author
The Johnny Weir clown show NBC continues to put on the Olympics broadcasts really puts a damper on my viewership.

 

I seriously change the channel. During the derbey too.

 

We can't be the only ones.

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USA finished the Olympics in 1st with 121 medals overall, 46 gold 37 Silver 38 Bronze

 

China finished 2nd with with 70 medals and Great Britain 3rd with 67 medals

USA finished 18 medals ahead of 2012

I'm really surprised USA beat China by as much as they did in Rio. China usually competes better.

I don't know. I can't imagine he'd make any more money after these Olympics as I don't know who or what he endorses. I also think his family is pretty used to being embarrassed by him at this point.

 

I definitely could see him and his agent finding a way to make fun of himself like D'Angelo Russell did. I don't think it would work like it did for D'Angelo though.

 

I told you he'd lose some money. I'd bet that the Speedo and Ralph Lauren endorsements were a descent chunk of change.

I told you he'd lose some money. I'd bet that the Speedo and Ralph Lauren endorsements were a descent chunk of change.

 

Yeah he lost them all except for one didn't he or did he lose them all?

I guess it speaks to the toolishness (is that a word?) of Lochte, but people are really believing the corrupt Rio police over Americans? I sure don't.

I guess it speaks to the toolishness (is that a word?) of Lochte, but people are really believing the corrupt Rio police over Americans? I sure don't.

 

Didn't the teammates say he was lying?

Didn't the teammates say he was lying?

 

They've said he embellished the story, but that they were held at gunpoint and money was demanded to let them go.

I guess it speaks to the toolishness (is that a word?) of Lochte, but people are really believing the corrupt Rio police over Americans? I sure don't.

What did the Rio police say that the swimmers haven't admitted too?

Yeah he lost them all except for one didn't he or did he lose them all?

Saw on E last night that he's lost $10 million in endorsements.

Saw on E last night that he's lost $10 million in endorsements.

 

That's what he gets.

Yeah he lost them all except for one didn't he or did he lose them all?

 

No clue but 10 million is what he lost and that's more than I'm ever going to make in a lifetime.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.