August 18, 201610 yr Something has always bothered me about more than one team competing from a single country. Individual events it doesn't bother me. Watching the long jump last night I'm always amazed at how far they jump. We are talking longer than the NBA three point line distance. Think about that. That is crazy and the high jump is what, about the bottom of the backboard?
August 18, 201610 yr That is crazy and the high jump is what, about the bottom of the backboard? Not quite that high, but they would have no problem clearing the tallest NBA players.
August 18, 201610 yr Yikes.... Matt Gutman Verified account @mattgutmanABC #BREAKING Brazil sources: #RyanLochte + 3 swimmers fabricated robbery story. Video shows swimmer "fighting" w/security at gas station @GMA
August 18, 201610 yr Yikes.... Matt Gutman Verified account @mattgutmanABC #BREAKING Brazil sources: #RyanLochte + 3 swimmers fabricated robbery story. Video shows swimmer "fighting" w/security at gas station @GMA Uh huh. Ouch.
August 18, 201610 yr US Women drop the baton in the 4x100. Looked like Felix was bumped just prior to her handoff. Will they get in on appeal?
August 18, 201610 yr You're trying to apply American justice to another country's justice. Really a dumb thing to do if they just made the story up. I can't figure out why that would seem like a good idea, I have a feel alcohol may have been involved though.
August 18, 201610 yr US Women drop the baton in the 4x100. Looked like Felix was bumped just prior to her handoff. Will they get in on appeal? That's a real bummer, they've got a pretty solid group of runners in that.
August 18, 201610 yr Really a dumb thing to do if they just made the story up. I can't figure out why that would seem like a good idea, I have a feel alcohol may have been involved though.Most likely that. And girls. I think he has a girlfriend and was maybe covering something silly while trying to pull a Lochte at the same time as if he were in the middle of a movie style hold-up.
August 18, 201610 yr Most likely that. And girls. I think he has a girlfriend and was maybe covering something silly while trying to pull a Lochte at the same time as if he were in the middle of a movie style hold-up. Sounds plausible to me.
August 18, 201610 yr Ryan Lochte is a joke and rockhead. As soon as the story came out about him being robbed I had my suspicions. Anyone remember the baffoon after the last olympics? He was all about getting attention and in his interviews he sounded like the dumbest man on earth. I heard there is now a video of olympic swimmers beating down a bathroom door at a gas station and beating a security guard, wouldn't surprise me if it was Lochte and his baboon friends.
August 18, 201610 yr Lochte never struck me as the brightest bulb in the pack. Too many flip turns hitting his head on the wall.
August 18, 201610 yr Anywhere I can see a replay of the women's 4x100m relay? U.S. women drop baton in 4x1
August 18, 201610 yr Women's relay team will re-run the race...by themselves. They've got a certain time to beat, in order to get in. This will be interesting to watch.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.