August 12, 201610 yr Any updates on the US Women's Soccer? Last I heard they were in extra-time with Sweden tied at 1. Women's Olympic soccer quarterfinal: USA vs. Sweden End of first extra period. Still 1-1
August 12, 201610 yr US out shot Sweden 22-4 in regulation. To this soccer novice, the US seems to be struggling putting the ball in the net throughout the tournament so far. Tons of possession time, a lot of shots and not enough goals to show for it.
August 12, 201610 yr US out shot Sweden 22-4 in regulation. To this soccer novice, The US seems to be struggling putting the ball in the net throughout the tournament so far. Tons of possession time, a lot of shots and not enough goals to show for it. It's like watching our pro team here in Louisville. Very frustrating.
August 12, 201610 yr Bad loss for USA soccer and not looking real good for USA women's hoops team, as they only up 3 on Canada.
August 12, 201610 yr As I mentioned above, the way the US Women's Soccer Team had struggled putting the ball in the net throughout the tournament I am not surprised. I told someone the other night that if you keep playing around and allow lesser teams stay close it will eventually come back to haunt you. It seems that's what happened today.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.