Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt Co 43 Fleming Co 29

Featured Replies

Breathitt gets revenge for last year and starts out the season with a big win.

 

Are they a little better than some of us gave them credit for?

Did anyone else catch the highlights of this one? Fleming has a monster in the backfield in #33, how big is that beast?

Breathitt gets revenge for last year and starts out the season with a big win.

 

Are they a little better than some of us gave them credit for?

Breathitt has several good players and they showed the skeptics that they don't give up as easily as they did last year when faced with adversity.

 

They have a FRESHMAN class that is probably second to none in our Region,so if you guys are going to beat them, you'd better do it this year before they get a little more experience.

 

Jade Haddix, Justin's baby brother, had an excellent defensive game and is playing with the same if not greater enthusiasm as Justin did.:thumb:

Even thought Breathitt beat Fleming the way they did, Breathitt did not play their "A" game last night. On offense I liked what i saw from the blue/white. Defense needs to step up and play to their ability. All around a fun game to watch, and very interesting to see how the Bobcats came back out after halftime and shut Fleming down. Especially after Fleming scored right before the half.

Did anyone else catch the highlights of this one? Fleming has a monster in the backfield in #33, how big is that beast?

 

Ryan Taylor is #33, he's listed at 6'0" and 245 pounds and is a freshman.

From the Fleming standpoint, I was pleased with the progress we showed from our last scrimmage against Bath. It was like night and day, we showed some enthusiasm. Need some work on tackling skills, way too many missed tackles by the Panthers. Effort was there, now execution needs to be raised to continue to get better.

No one in our district won last night ... Fleming we are counting on you guys ... You folks have produced some good teams in recent years ...

 

Good luck the rest of the way ...

Breathitt has a lot of young talent. If they come together, they could be a dangerous team by season's end. I think Highwayman is right though, the next 2 or 3 years could be really good. Don't take that as a prediction of great things...just a statement that the potential is there.

 

Like last year, the Bobcats are still playing a large number of underclassmen. All in all, I'd say Friday's performance wasn't too bad for a season opener against a pretty good program.

Breathitt has a lot of young talent. If they come together, they could be a dangerous team by season's end. I think Highwayman is right though, the next 2 or 3 years could be really good. Don't take that as a prediction of great things...just a statement that the potential is there.

 

Like last year, the Bobcats are still playing a large number of underclassmen. All in all, I'd say Friday's performance wasn't too bad for a season opener against a pretty good program.

:thumb: I personally think Breathitt will surprise some people this year.

if they can keep peace in the locker room.. Crazy stuff happens in Breathitt County

Any charges filed?

if they can keep peace in the locker room.. Crazy stuff happens in Breathitt County

 

Could someone enlighten me on this situation? I heard a passing comment about it, but never got the actual story. If anyone knows just PM me and I'd appreciate it.

 

Thanks.

Even thought Breathitt beat Fleming the way they did, Breathitt did not play their "A" game last night. On offense I liked what i saw from the blue/white. Defense needs to step up and play to their ability. All around a fun game to watch, and very interesting to see how the Bobcats came back out after halftime and shut Fleming down. Especially after Fleming scored right before the half.

 

 

I agree. I think they had 4 or 5 turn overs in the game but they still looked good in other areas for the first game. I think a lot of the credit needs to go to our O line. There not the biggest line we have had, but man they can block.

 

I think they will make some noise this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.