BGP populist party

If you don’t want to work in this country I don’t care about your feelings or your opinion. If you aren’t here legally I don’t care about your feelings or your opinion. If you don’t like to obey the law or don’t like the safe legal practice of religion i don’t care about your feelings or your opinion. If you are a danger to the public because of your criminal past i don’t care about your feelings or your opinion. There are a couple hundred million people in america who have generally the same values and we are the Majority if we would mobilize to vote. Every government office in america from town mayor to the senate should have term limits so we can be governed by the people again.

Thats my platform for populism.

Anybody want to start a new party with me?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don’t like to obey the law or don’t like the safe legal practice of religion i don’t care about your feelings or your opinion.

Interesting sentence. I assume Miss Davis from Rowan would not be allowed in your party.

There will never be a nation governed by the ideas of the religious right. There should never be a nation governed by the freaks on the far left. My aim is just to bring some common sense and majority rule back to this nation. My personal belief is that LGBT community is wrong but the best I can hope for is the reversal of this idea right now that their rights are more important than mine. In a populist moderate world we will both have some protection.

For example lesbians should be able to marry and I should be able to refuse to bake the cake.

So you want to start a party based on the premise that if someone doesn't agree with you about something, or if they are different from you in some regard, then you don't care about them.

Interesting concept. Should be a very popular party inside your imagination.

So you want to start a party based on the premise that if someone doesn't agree with you about something, or if they are different from you in some regard, then you don't care about them.

Interesting concept. Should be a very popular party inside your imagination.

Perhaps you can join this one.

Graham: I'm worried about a Dem version of the Tea Party

There will never be a nation governed by the ideas of the religious right. There should never be a nation governed by the freaks on the far left. My aim is just to bring some common sense and majority rule back to this nation. My personal belief is that LGBT community is wrong but the best I can hope for is the reversal of this idea right now that their rights are more important than mine. In a populist moderate world we will both have some protection.

For example lesbians should be able to marry and I should be able to refuse to bake the cake.

So if it's the religious right they are called the religious right, but if they are on the far left then they are "freaks"? Ok, got it.

If you don’t want to work in this country I don’t care about your feelings or your opinion. If you aren’t here legally I don’t care about your feelings or your opinion. If you don’t like to obey the law or don’t like the safe legal practice of religion i don’t care about your feelings or your opinion. If you are a danger to the public because of your criminal past i don’t care about your feelings or your opinion. There are a couple hundred million people in america who have generally the same values and we are the Majority if we would mobilize to vote. Every government office in america from town mayor to the senate should have term limits so we can be governed by the people again.

Thats my platform for populism.

Anybody want to start a new party with me?

With those ideas, no way!

Although I wouldn't do this because I would respect others rights to believe what they believe, or be who they are, while it would also be counter productive to the goal of running a profitable business, under your populist moderate world would I as a bakery owner also have the right to refuse to bake a cake for someone of the Christian Right, or anyone one else that I deem not my cup of tea, or who I don't share their same beliefs?

Should you be able to refuse to bake a cake for a black couple?

Although I wouldn't do this because I would respect others rights to believe what they believe, or be who they are, while it would also be counter productive to the goal of running a profitable business, under your populist moderate world would I as a bakery owner also have the right to refuse to bake a cake for someone of the Christian Right, or anyone one else that I deem not my cup of tea, or who I don't share their same beliefs?

Yep

I can say one thing, you sure do" take the cake." WOW!