8 Family members murdered execution style in Ohio

plantmanky

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, this family must have really crossed paths with some really bad people. If I were a Rhoden of the remotest relations to any involved I'd be packing heat everywhere I went.

And legally change my name.

• 3 months later...

Apparently an article was released yesterday or today after the press was given redacted copies of the autopsies. Several of the victims were shot multiple times in the head. One or two of them were shot at close range in the eyes. One of the female victims was in bed with her 5 year old whom was unharmed. It was pretty disturbing to read a lot of the details.

Apparently an article was released yesterday or today after the press was given redacted copies of the autopsies. Several of the victims were shot multiple times in the head. One or two of them were shot at close range in the eyes. One of the female victims was in bed with her 5 year old whom was unharmed. It was pretty disturbing to read a lot of the details.

Good grief.

• 1 month later...

“According to Local 12 Reporter Angenette Levy, "Jake Wagner is the father of Hannah Rhoden’s daughter. The little girl was about 2 at the time of the murders. It’s been suspected custody over her may have been part of the motive. Jake had his daughter in his care the night of the Rhoden murders.“

4 members of the Wagner family arrested, charged with Pike County murders | WKRC

Wow...I had figured this was going to be one of those cases you read about as an unsolved mystery 50 years from now.

I wonder if they had a big break in the investigation, or if they've known who it was but have been holding off on the arrest to work on collecting all of the evidence they needed to make sure they have a powerhouse of info to back a prosecution.

I'll be following this one even more closely, for sure.