8 Family members murdered execution style in Ohio

plantmanky

Going to be there a while.

I'm familiar, I've been at similar such events but none nearly as large or publicly followed as this one.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm really surprised they're back there searching. Certainly raises a lot more questions folks won't get answers to for a while.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm familiar, I've been at similar such events but none nearly as large or publicly followed as this one.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm really surprised they're back there searching. Certainly raises a lot more questions folks won't get answers to for a while.

What might we speculate as to what they're looking for?

What might we speculate as to what they're looking for?

At the state level they had officials stating they had a very active investigation even in recent months. I'm very curious as to what they're looking for and what lead them there. A lot of questions, if I knew someone in that area that was involved in the investigation, I wouldn't even bother asking at this point. The information will come out at some point.

As to what we can speculate, I can think of a whole lot of things. The first that comes to mind is evidence of crimes previously mentioned in the media by or to the family member, as well as those that haven't been discussed. A wide spectrum of things they could be looking for out there.

Did they tell him they were doing it or did he just find it?

Appears that it was court ordered and he had no knowledge of it, until he found and destroyed it. His father also mentioned that his son failed a recent polygraph test and that the BCI was reaching for straws at this point. There was also some mention of the truck that the tracking device was placed on being involved in aggravated murder which is what led to the GPS transmitter being court ordered. Have no idea if this is connected directly to the Rhoden murders or if it is a separate case that was discovered. That family seems to have been involved in quite a large criminal enterprise.

So he found a tracking device on his vehicle, not knowing who put it there, after his whole family had been murdered and they arrested him for it?

I know, it sounds questionable. But he had been interviewed by them recently and failed a polygraph. I don't typically trust polygraph results, too many ways to sway the results. But I imagine he had a pretty good idea who put the tracking device on his truck.

I know, it sounds questionable. But he had been interviewed by them recently and failed a polygraph. I don't typically trust polygraph results, too many ways to sway the results. But I imagine he had a pretty good idea who put the tracking device on his truck.

Sounds like to me they were trying to fabricate a reason to arrest him...