8 Family members murdered execution style in Ohio

plantmanky

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wonder if the police have any clue or just not saying anything right now?

I would think it's a little bit of both. I'm thinking they've pieced at least something together and are heading in a specific direction. And there's no way they are divulging that at this point in time.

I would think it's a little bit of both. I'm thinking they've pieced at least something together and are heading in a specific direction. And there's no way they are divulging that at this point in time.

AG Mike DeWine was on Cunningham's show yesterday. Reading the tea leaves I'd say a fellow family member being the shooter has not been completely ruled out.

AG Mike DeWine was on Cunningham's show yesterday. Reading the tea leaves I'd say a fellow family member being the shooter has not been completely ruled out.

Thinking this as well after it was told that the family dogs in the house didn't bother anyone. But at the same time it don't seem like the every day Joe from that area could pull this off. Cartel related will never get caught

Drug activity known in area where Ohio slayings happened | www.mydaytondailynews.com

Mexican cartels have used Pike County for pot grows

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mexican-drug-cartel-tied-ohio-family-murders-article-1.2615003

The Pike County murder victims were shot multiple times, execution style. They were growing and selling pot in Ohio, in direct competition with Mexican Cartels. Lets find out how the executioners got into the country! Lets see see how well Hillary’s open border policies sell in Ohio this fall!

Agreed. The information being released is to help with new leads. There's no necessity to release the information other than to try to gain more information.