Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bathroom Wars: Whose side you got?

Featured Replies

Rjs didn't get his info from the article you linked. He said, "well if you look further into the case" and knowing Rjs like I do I know he did due diligence on the whole case before he spoke and mentioned the dropped lawsuit.

 

The point I was getting at is that if this business is still open and operating then obviously not as many people cared. Otherwise they'd go workout somewhere else and that gym would close. There are gyms everywhere. There isn't a law that says people can only work out at Planet Fitness. She should go find a gym that suits her needs. I guarantee it will be very very similar to Planet Fitness.

 

 

Yeah, but as we have seen before, the customer has every right to go into your shop and tell you how to conduct your business. It doesn't matter if there are other substitute stores in the area, lets say bakeries for example, that you can go to. The customer has every right to go into a store and demand service, and the business owner must oblige or risk getting sued.

 

At least that is what I have learned on here recently.

  • Replies 417
  • Views 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nevermind...not even going to try to act like I care about this situation.

You meant some women, right?

 

I didn't make the video. Experiment stands for itself. One woman was okay with it. Most we're not. So are we going back to the because one woman was okay and 75 - 90% was not okay then it should be allowed anyway . so we're going to trample on the 90%. Doesn't make sense that don't add up and it's illogical.

Yeah, but as we have seen before, the customer has every right to go into your shop and tell you how to conduct your business. It doesn't matter if there are other substitute stores in the area, lets say bakeries for example, that you can go to. The customer has every right to go into a store and demand service, and the business owner must oblige or risk getting sued.

 

At least that is what I have learned on here recently.

 

This is true.

Nevermind...not even going to try to act like I care about this situation.

 

Same here. I had forgotten I made posts in this one until you quoted me. :lol2:

I need more context. Was he stalking us or following us around? Is he creepy looking? Black? White? Does he look clean or dirty? Does he have on a suit? Is he intoxicated? Do I know him? Where is the bathroom at? Walmart? Target? McDonald's? Guadalajara? The Blue Heron? Bengals game? Does she have to go real bad or can she hold it if she feels threatened? #1 or #2? Is the bathroom clean? Well lit?

 

I need more context to give you an honest answer and even still at the end of the day if she is that scared and has to go real bad and wants me in there then I'm going in there. We tend to be pretty aware of our surroundings. If she didn't want to use the bathroom after a dude followed her in there then she wouldn't. It's really that simple.

 

I appreciate your honesty. Basically you are profiling the guy, which I don't have a problem with in most circumstances. We will have to agree to disagree on this one. I think it absolutely absurd and basically insane to allow men (transgender or not) to use women's facilities. You and others don't.

 

For me, it is really more than just the bathroom issue, although that IS a big problem in my book. This is symbolic as to where we are headed as a society. As I stated before, we have become so narcissistic as a society, that we now say we have to allow people to "identify" as to what they are. This is just insane to me and will just get worse. We already have people identifying themselves as men or women when they are not and black and white when they are not. Where does it end? I just totally reject that people can just call themselves what they want to be instead of what they are... and what is worse is that people who think this is insane are called bigots and intolerant. Sorry PP, you are a black guy and if you say you identify yourself as a white woman, I am calling hooey on that:)!

 

Enough for me on the subject. I've made my points...RJS, don't feel the need to respond with another long diatribe. You will not change my mind and I will not change yours.

Edited by True blue (and gold)

  • Author

Here is how we need to identify.

 

1. Look between your legs.

I appreciate your honesty. Basically you are profiling the guy, which I don't have a problem with in most circumstances. We will have to agree to disagree on this one. I think it absolutely absurd and basically insane to allow men (transgender or not) to use women's facilities. You and others don't.

 

For me, it is really more than just the bathroom issue, although that IS a big problem in my book. This is symbolic as to where we are headed as a society. As I stated before, we have become so narcissistic as a society, that we now say we have to allow people to "identify" as to what they are. This is just insane to me and will just get worse. We already have people identifying themselves as men or women when they are not and black and white when they are not. Where does it end? I just totally reject that people can just call themselves what they want to be instead of what they are... and what is worse is that people who think this is insane are called bigots and intolerant. Sorry PP, you are a black guy and if you say you identify yourself as a white woman, I am calling BS on that:)!

 

Enough for me on the subject. I've made my points...RJS, don't feel the need to respond with another long diatribe. You will not change my mind and I will not change yours.

 

Can I reply with a short diatribe??

There are so many issues and problems facing our country that really need discussion and attention, and THIS is the issue many focus on. There are so many more important things to worry about than what bathroom a person uses.

This is how women feel about men in the bathroom.

 

YouTube Transgender Bathroom 'Experiment' Results In Screams Of Outrage

 

This screams "Fake" and set up more than anything.

 

So none of the girls entering the bathroom object or even notice that someone is standing outside of the bathroom with a camera filming them as they enter? Notice that not one of them look at person with the camera. That alone is not believable and screams fake. The camera is not stationary indicating that someone is there moving about with one.

 

Also to make it appear real he has one person act accepting just for good measure. Even this one accepting person sounds fake and scripted.

 

I believe that in reality some would object, but I don't believe that everyone who objects would be so quick to comment. He's trying to make it look like all but one highly and verbally objects, no if's and's or but's...

 

This is obviously fake and slanted with intentions to prove his objective.

 

Also, he says he has his "transgender" friend give her approval of his look, but we can only hear this friend on his phone who sounds like your average OMG! college girl. No way am I buying that girl on other end is transgender.

I didn't make the video. Experiment stands for itself. One woman was okay with it. Most we're not. So are we going back to the because one woman was okay and 75 - 90% was not okay then it should be allowed anyway . so we're going to trample on the 90%. Doesn't make sense that don't add up and it's illogical.

 

"Experiment" implies a scientific method that this YouTube star hasn't earned. The sample size used AND the editing job of likely showing only the reactions which are dramatic and/or agree with the position being put forward. Additionally, what is the geography the participants were drawn from? Is that supposed to represent the sentiment across the US?

 

Finally, even if statistically significant, the opinions of the majority do not control on lots of important issues. If it did, we'd still have women without the right to vote, separate but equal segregated schools and marriage only between a man and a woman. Fight all you want -- you're on the wrong side of history and time will cure that whether you go kicking & screaming or willingly.

This screams "Fake" and set up more than anything.

 

So none of the girls entering the bathroom object or even notice that someone is standing outside of the bathroom with a camera filming them as they enter? Notice that not one of them look at person with the camera. That alone is not believable and screams fake. The camera is not stationary indicating that someone is there moving about with one.

 

Also to make it appear real he has one person act accepting just for good measure. Even this one accepting person sounds fake and scripted.

 

I believe that in reality some would object, but I don't believe that everyone who objects would be so quick to comment. He's trying to make it look like all but one highly and verbally objects, no if's and's or but's...

 

This is obviously fake and slanted with intentions to prove his objective.

 

Also, he says he has his "transgender" friend give her approval of his look, but we can only hear this friend on his phone who sounds like your average OMG! college girl. No way am I buying that girl on other end is transgender.

 

Having a modicum of expertise in statistics and experimental design, I'm with both you and jpa on this one.

If my BPH is screaming loud enough and the Men's bathroom is unavailable, I don't care what the law is, I'm using the Ladies room!

I can't believe that there are people that advocate anybody using any bathroom in public. That is about as a moronic idea there can be. It's as moronic As It Gets. When a society will stand up for nothing right it will fall for anything wrong never ever have I seen such stupidity. I will stand by the fact that nobody outside of my daughter's gender is going into the bathroom with her. If I'm there and it happens it'll be what it's going to be. The rest of you people can bend over ( pun intended) and giv in to one or two people screaming kicking and crying about how their feelings are hurt. Get up and rub some dirt on it and get over yourself you just can't force everything you want to do on society. That's why there's laws and moral guidelines on how you should interact with each other. You just don't get to do everything you want because you want to that's the way it works sucks to be you. Furthermore if you would let one of your children or your wife in a situation like that and not do anything about it but sit there and watch as an obedient PC puppet you in my opinion are not a real man , you're not even fit to raise children or have a wife. That's the problem with society today we used to raise real men now we're raising a bunch of silly soft useless human beings. If you're not going to put on your big-boy pants and Lead like God has called you to, maybe you should be wearing a dress and using the women's bathroom.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.