Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bathroom Wars: Whose side you got?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 417
  • Views 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[ATTACH]55862[/ATTACH]

 

This, I can agree with.

Which is why you cant allow men in the bathroom. It's not hard to understand.

 

Here's the problem. Men need to use bathrooms, too.:lol2:

 

Maybe if we build "deviant men bathrooms", there won't be any more problems.

Even though I was not gifted with the equipment to pull it off, I now self identify as a Kick Butt, Ninja, Kung Fu Master. Oh, and I'm changing my screen name, so kindly direct all future correspondence to, 'Grasshopper'. Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Feds have now weighed in saying HB2 is not legal. Large federal funding $ at risk. Gov. & legislature will figure out a way to get it repealed. Dumb that they started it. Now they're going to have to walk it back. Serves 'em right.

 

NOTE: I am a big states rights guy and wish we lived in an America that the founders contemplated AND expressly drew up where all powers not EXPRESSLY conveyed to the Federal Government were reserved to the states (10th Amendment), so in an academic sense I don't like this move. That said, we don't live in an academic reality so big Fed government is here to stay and I don't mind it as much when it flexes its muscle in support of something I agree with -- I'm certainly forced to grin & bear it when they flex against my issues.

So our wonderful president will not go after Sanctuary cities, which are openly and blatantly disregarding the law, but will have his DOJ go after a state which passes a law that says men cannot go into women's restrooms and locker rooms.

 

We live in a truly messed up country.

Offering a unisex bathroom is one thing -- this liberal idiocy must stop-

 

 

The U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has ordered a taxpayer-funded school district in the suburbs of Chicago to allow a male transgender student who dresses like a girl and otherwise identifies as female to use the girls locker room and shower on school premises.

 

The feds delivered the edict against Township High School District 211 in Palatine, Ill. on Monday.

 

The Department of Education has given the school district one month to let the student use the girls locker room. If the district does not capitulate, it risks losing federal funding as is being reported by The Daily Caller.

Offering a unisex bathroom is one thing -- this liberal idiocy must stop-

 

 

The U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has ordered a taxpayer-funded school district in the suburbs of Chicago to allow a male transgender student who dresses like a girl and otherwise identifies as female to use the girls locker room and shower on school premises.

 

The feds delivered the edict against Township High School District 211 in Palatine, Ill. on Monday.

 

The Department of Education has given the school district one month to let the student use the girls locker room. If the district does not capitulate, it risks losing federal funding as is being reported by The Daily Caller.

 

.3% of the U.S. population and all, imo, mentally ill. This is ridiculous.

So our wonderful president will not go after Sanctuary cities, which are openly and blatantly disregarding the law, but will have his DOJ go after a state which passes a law that says men cannot go into women's restrooms and locker rooms.

 

We live in a truly messed up country.

 

Its a liberal world thanks to the people who keep supporting people like Obama and Hillary.

.3% of the U.S. population and all, imo, mentally ill. This is ridiculous.

 

There is a lot of truth to this statement. It is actually recognized as a mental illness or a chemical imbalance with a lot of psychologists. But someone when using this science you are deemed a bigot.

There is a lot of truth to this statement. It is actually recognized as a mental illness or a chemical imbalance with a lot of psychologists. But someone when using this science you are deemed a bigot.

 

And what do psychiatrists prescribe to treat gender dysphoria?

And what do psychiatrists prescribe to treat gender dysphoria?

 

Where did I claim to know this , I was just stating a point that is true and makes one wonder why such a crazy exception would be made or put into the category of bigotry. What other mental illnesses do we do this for ?

 

I've stated over and over if someone is transgender it doesn't even bug me a little. I don't care what any individual wants to wear or identify as.

 

I do have a problem exposing children to it in our schools. The example listed above is the very reason states have started to bring up the issue.

Where did I claim to know this , I was just stating a point that is true and makes one wonder why such a crazy exception would be made or put into the category of bigotry. What other mental illnesses do we do this for ?

 

I've stated over and over if someone is transgender it doesn't even bug me a little. I don't care what any individual wants to wear or identify as.

 

I do have a problem exposing children to it in our schools. The example listed above is the very reason states have started to bring up the issue.

 

And the very reason the Feds need to get out of education and let the states handle it. This is extortion and blackmail. Once you accept their bribe they own you.

Where did I claim to know this , I was just stating a point that is true and makes one wonder why such a crazy exception would be made or put into the category of bigotry. What other mental illnesses do we do this for ?

 

I'm simply pointing out that if you want to use psychiatry to legitimize derision towards these people then you could just as easily use psychiatry to legitimize the equitable treatment of these people, being that gender reassignment is one treatment option.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.