May 12, 201610 yr I have to confess: on more than one occasion, I used the mens' bathroom at Riverfront Coliseum back in the day. I'll never understand why it takes women so long to use the bathroom; and I am one!
May 12, 201610 yr I was being sarcastic. In no way, shape or form should there be shared bathrooms. I know you were. I was just trying to point out the obvious for some of the other posters.
May 13, 201610 yr [ATTACH]56076[/ATTACH] Is this guy a registered sex offender? Do we know if he's abused girls in the past? If there's a high likely hood he's going to abuse or attack someone, should we let him in the men's room with little boys?? Heck why do we let him on the subway?? Those teenagers/young adults next to him are probably in danger.
May 13, 201610 yr Is this guy a registered sex offender? Do we know if he's abused girls in the past? If there's a high likely hood he's going to abuse or attack someone, should we let him in the men's room with little boys?? Heck why do we let him on the subway?? Those teenagers/young adults next to him are probably in danger. I fail to understand your liberal thought process that would allow you to put people, your self, your children, in a situation that is not only uncomfortable but may be dangerous. Your thought process astounds me and not in a good way. Allowing that situation makes you just as bad as the attempted predator. I really wish you would only put your family In Harm's Way and not have to put everybody else's. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face just doesn't make sense dude.
May 13, 201610 yr I fail to understand your liberal thought process that would allow you to put people, your self, your children, in a situation that is not only uncomfortable but may be dangerous. Your thought process astounds me and not in a good way. Allowing that situation makes you just as bad as the attempted predator. I really wish you would only put your family In Harm's Way and not have to put everybody else's. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face just doesn't make sense dude. Sorry to disappoint you, but my kids are all doing quite fine, and I can guarantee that if you bumped into them, they'd look you in the eye, say hello, and be respectful regardless of what you are wearing or what you look like. They've grown up safe, stayed out of trouble, are involved in charity and church and are doing plenty of good. So please do not insult my parenting skills, especially since you have no clue who I am. And there are enough people on this site who know me and are happy to have me in their corner should the you know what hit the fan. As far as the meme you've posted....it has zero substance. First there is no context that is relatable to the situation. It's a guy dressed like a women on the subway. It implies this guy is a danger...but he's reading a book on the subway minding his business. A man wearing women's clothing is not necessarily a danger. Just like a guy dressed in a suit and tie is not necessarily safe and could assault someone's son in the men's room. We also have no idea what bathroom he chooses to use. And how accepting and comfortable would you be with a person dressed like this in the men's room with your young son?? Is there a restroom this guy be welcome in?? We're not even sure this guy is transgender. What would you do if this guy sat next to you on the subway?? Or asked you for directions. Or if you saw him being mugged or picked on out in public?? Memes like this help create the fear that these people are dangerous and somehow lesser people, which is just wrong. I get that you don't understand this guy (who could just be on his way to the office Halloween party). And that's fine. But we have to stop painting this people as dangers to society. It's fearmongering at its finest. I'm much more worried about the predators that blend seemlessly into society than the guy in the picture you posted. That guy can't even ride the subway without people noticing him and taking pictures of him. How's he going to get away with going into a bathroom and committing a crime?? Edited May 13, 201610 yr by rjs4470
May 13, 201610 yr Sorry to disappoint you, but my kids are all doing quite fine, and I can guarantee that if you bumped into them, they'd look you in the eye, say hello, and be respectful regardless of what you are wearing or what you look like. They've grown up safe, stayed out of trouble, are involved in charity and church and are doing plenty of good. So please do not insult my parenting skills, especially since you have no clue who I am. And there are enough people on this site who know me and are happy to have me in their corner should the you know what hit the fan. As far as the meme you've posted....it has zero substance. First there is no context that is relatable to the situation. It's a guy dressed like a women on the subway. It implies this guy is a danger...but he's reading a book on the subway minding his business. A man wearing women's clothing is not necessarily a danger. Just like a guy dressed in a suit and tie is not necessarily safe and could assault someone's son in the men's room. We also have no idea what bathroom he chooses to use. And how accepting and comfortable would you be with a person dressed like this in the men's room with your young son?? Is there a restroom this guy be welcome in?? We're not even sure this guy is transgender. What would you do if this guy sat next to you on the subway?? Or asked you for directions. Or if you saw him being mugged or picked on out in public?? Memes like this help create the fear that these people are dangerous and somehow lesser people, which is just wrong. I get that you don't understand this guy (who could just be on his way to the office Halloween party). And that's fine. But we have to stop painting this people as dangers to society. It's fearmongering at its finest. You know you're right let's throw the baby out with the bathwater. No rules, no morals, no God, no laws. Because bad ever happens. We'll all just walk around with our heads in our orfice dreaming of that pie in the sky world that you think exist. This is not kindergarten the world is a mean ugly nasty place. I don't know where you get this Utopia of you that nothing bad happens or it's safe just because we don't know sensible people would say why put yourself in that situation. Why take the risk. When people are free to do whatever whenever to whomever it will be the downfall of society. You may like living in a fallen broken World thinking you're making a difference, I choose to live in a better place, I am resolved to a higher standard of behaviour and decorum, I choose to live in a world that is safer and that does not mean that there is prejudiced but maybe common sense. Do what you want in your own home but again I repeat this for the thousandth time you do not have the right to Force society as a whole to accept your behavior. When somebody told you life was fair they lied. Let me ask you a serious question is a murderer dangerous before he commits his first murder, is a rapist dangerous before they commit their first rape? That guy may be totally innocent of anything comma or he could be one of the worst human beings alive. Neither one of us know but since it is considered deviant Behavior I would choose not to let him alone in the bathroom with my kids it's called common sense. But I forgot I was talking to a liberal.
May 13, 201610 yr ^So what bathroom should he use? You just said you wouldn't allow him in the bathroom with your kids. So he can't use the men's room if your son is there, but he can't use the women's room either, correct?
May 13, 201610 yr ^So what bathroom should he use? You just said you wouldn't allow him in the bathroom with your kids. So he can't use the men's room if your son is there, but he can't use the women's room either, correct? To be honest, sucks to be him. He put himself in that predicament.
May 13, 201610 yr You know you're right let's throw the baby out with the bathwater. No rules, no morals, no God, no laws. Because bad ever happens. We'll all just walk around with our heads in our orfice dreaming of that pie in the sky world that you think exist. This is not kindergarten the world is a mean ugly nasty place. I don't know where you get this Utopia of you that nothing bad happens or it's safe just because we don't know sensible people would say why put yourself in that situation. Why take the risk. When people are free to do whatever whenever to whomever it will be the downfall of society. You may like living in a fallen broken World thinking you're making a difference, I choose to live in a better place, I am resolved to a higher standard of behaviour and decorum, I choose to live in a world that is safer and that does not mean that there is prejudiced but maybe common sense. Do what you want in your own home but again I repeat this for the thousandth time you do not have the right to Force society as a whole to accept your behavior. When somebody told you life was fair they lied. Let me ask you a serious question is a murderer dangerous before he commits his first murder, is a rapist dangerous before they commit their first rape? That guy may be totally innocent of anything comma or he could be one of the worst human beings alive. Neither one of us know but since it is considered deviant Behavior I would choose not to let him alone in the bathroom with my kids it's called common sense. But I forgot I was talking to a liberal. You're right. I give up. The world is a nasty place. Thank you for making that very clear for me.
May 13, 201610 yr ^So what bathroom should he use? You just said you wouldn't allow him in the bathroom with your kids. So he can't use the men's room if your son is there, but he can't use the women's room either, correct? To be honest, sucks to be him. He put himself in that predicament. Society hasn't found the need to make specific bathrooms for .003 % of the population. They can find a single stall one occupant restroom in public. They exist. When you break societal rules you may be inconvenienced a little, GOD forbid.
May 13, 201610 yr Is it wrong to think that we should not be shoving gender fluidity down young kids throats before they even know about the birds and the bees or go through puberty their self? Most parents don't let their kids watch dirty movies at the age of 7 or watch movies with racy scenes or a lot of cursing or violence. But why do people find it okay to have that shoved in their face in public. Kids are not equipped to handle things like adults are. So if your behavior could affect somebody else's children you have the responsibility not to and parents have the responsibility to not let you. We are adults are not innocent and none of us are any better than the rest of us but the least we can do is try to stand up for the most innocent of us, our children. I realize I am a sinner and my sin is no better or worse than anybody's. It is all looked up on the same in the eyes of the Lord. Even as a sinner I believe we have the responsibility to protect children. They will grow up fast enough and experience all the things you're trying to shut down their throat. Can they the kids for a few years before we let them loose?
May 13, 201610 yr You're right. I give up. The world is a nasty place. Thank you for making that very clear for me. Let me ask you a very serious question. If you believe in this so much are you willing to get dressed up fully as female the best you can, and go into public for a week 24/7, go to work and trying to use women's bathrooms? If anybody stops you or asks you why tell them it's in protest you're just exercising your rights. Are you willing to do that?
May 13, 201610 yr Let me ask you a very serious question. If you believe in this so much are you willing to get dressed up fully as female the best you can, and go into public for a week 24/7, go to work and trying to use women's bathrooms? If anybody stops you or asks you why tell them it's in protest you're just exercising your rights. Are you willing to do that? What?? Really? What would that prove and what would be the purpose? Since then m not transgender,there's no relevance. I guess one thing it would prove is that no one would be in any danger. I wouldn't turn into some crazed sex offender simply because I dressed like a women.
May 13, 201610 yr What?? Really? What would that prove and what would be the purpose? Since then m not transgender,there's no relevance. I guess one thing it would prove is that no one would be in any danger. I wouldn't turn into some crazed sex offender simply because I dressed like a women. Never said you would but you're championing this issue like it's very near and dear to your heart. I would like you to see the effect first hand it would have on your family and the people around you whom you try to go into the bathroom with. The look on kids faces. If it's not such a big deal then why not. The lesson is you won't do it, so don't force it down everyone else throat.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.