Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 73 Kentucky 67

Featured Replies

He 100% has started the last 4 games...I didn't look back any farther.

 

I was speaking of Willis, not Skal. I thought you meant Willis.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dakari certainly would have helped this UK team. I don't think it automatically makes them a championship team. Much more likely to go to the Final Four though.

 

Not an automatic championship by any means, just look at last season. Nothing is automatic in college basketball. He would, however, made them championship level. This team was a notch below that.

Dakari certainly would have helped this UK team. I don't think it automatically makes them a championship team. Much more likely to go to the Final Four though.

 

What became of ole Dakari? Is he lighting it up somewhere as a pro player or is he working on his Master's thesis?

What became of ole Dakari? Is he lighting it up somewhere as a pro player or is he working on his Master's thesis?

 

Getting paid to play. It would have been great for Uk if he were back but maybe not for his family.

What became of ole Dakari? Is he lighting it up somewhere as a pro player or is he working on his Master's thesis?

 

I think I heard he made about $40k in the D-League this year.

I think I heard he made about $40k in the D-League this year.

 

D League deals are for roughly 25K a year...

I find the comments that Cal can't coach laughable. The man has won 617 NCAA D1 games. He won 73% of the time while at UMass, 76% of the time while at Memphis, and 82% of the time so far at UK. Of course all those wins came due to having NBA ready one and done talent that he didn't have to develope or coach at all. :ohbrother:

D League deals are for roughly 25K a year...

 

But he went to UK, so he gets a better deal.

D League deals are for roughly 25K a year...

 

Didn't realize that's all they got paid. Really had no idea how much, but figured it would be more than that.

I find the comments that Cal can't coach laughable. The man has won 617 NCAA D1 games. He won 73% of the time while at UMass, 76% of the time while at Memphis, and 82% of the time so far at UK. Of course all those wins came due to having NBA ready one and done talent that he didn't have to develope or coach at all. :ohbrother:
That is crazy talk. All Calipari has ever done is rolled out the ball and watch the game from the sidelines.
D League deals are for roughly 25K a year...

 

Maybe for some. I had a friend who made more than 25K in the D League before he went overseas.

Is Bryant expected to declare for the NBA?

He's fringe first round right now.

 

I'm never right on these things so I don't listen to me, but my gut tells me that he would come back for one more year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.