January 31, 201610 yr Final. Nice effort to many mistakes down the stretch, but we are turning the corner and getting better.
January 31, 201610 yr Cats fought hard, just way too hard to win in Kansas. Happy where this team is headed
January 31, 201610 yr Very happy with the effort by the Cats. If they had gotten more out of Murray they may have won this game.
January 31, 201610 yr Really good effort from the Cats. As I said, they and KU are very close to one another. Side note: this is the worse defensive team Cal has had at Kentucky.
January 31, 201610 yr I'm not a good loss type of guy but this loss doesn't bother me at all. I think most UK fans expected a loss. Kentucky played wirh effort and that's good enough for me. I don't know who you can put in, but Briscoe can't play when the game is on the line. Horrendous free throw shooter.
January 31, 201610 yr That turnover with 2.2 seconds left was the killer. Didn't even get a shot for the win. Oh well, not too terribly upset about this loss. Had every opportunity to win this game at Kansas and that's all I was really hoping for, just a good game with a chance for the win at the end. Need to build off this and not get too low...these next few SEC games are big.
January 31, 201610 yr Side note: this is the worse defensive team Cal has had at Kentucky. Couldn't stop dribble penetration all night. KU guards got to the rim at will and created foul issues for the entire UK front court...
January 31, 201610 yr Pretty obvious today that the better teams in the SEC matchup very well with the better teams in the B12. Also clear that the SEC is only about 4 deep as far as ncaa type teams.
January 31, 201610 yr That turnover with 2.2 seconds left was the killer. Didn't even get a shot for the win. Oh well, not too terribly upset about this loss. Had every opportunity to win this game at Kansas and that's all I was really hoping for, just a good game with a chance for the win at the end. Need to build off this and not get too low...these next few SEC games are big. Agree on all points. I knew if it went to OT we would loose. Too many in foul trouble or already fouled out. Brisco with the cramps and Ulis exhausted. I love this team. They are getting better and I hope this experience for Skal in a huge game will only continue for him to get better.
January 31, 201610 yr Good game. End the end the cream rises to the top and the better team won. Slow rising cream.
January 31, 201610 yr The turnover was a killer. Didn't feel good once it went to OT. UK definitely needed to finish this in regulation. Running out of bodies and fatigue in our backcourt didn't bode well for the Cats in OT.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.