Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is this site going back to a pay site?

Featured Replies

You totally whiffed! You get all of the above, PLUS the box set of Controversial Issues, Ethics and Religion, and Kentucky and National Politics!

 

You need a tote bag in there to wrap it up in a bow.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have noticed some "riff raff" on the site recently, so I can understand the motivations. Unfortunately, I need the anonymity.

I have noticed some "riff raff" on the site recently, so I can understand the motivations. Unfortunately, I need the anonymity.

 

You and I can work the anonymity part out. PM me.

This is the only site that I pay for. The only reason I do so, is because of the contest. I come out way ahead because I am lucky enough to win a few a year, and that pays for my user fee.

This is the only site that I pay for. The only reason I do so, is because of the contest. I come out way ahead because I am lucky enough to win a few a year, and that pays for my user fee.

 

And all this time I thought you enjoyed the conversation.

I don't know a single person on here but I feel like I know so many of you.

Please don't encourage him.

 

As if he needs encouragement. :lol2:

Not that I care because I gladly pay, but how come $20 just came out of my bank account for BGP last week? I thought it was always $20 per year but now I see people saying it was free or it is $10?

Not that I care because I gladly pay, but how come $20 just came out of my bank account for BGP last week? I thought it was always $20 per year but now I see people saying it was free or it is $10?

Guru is running a new member special for a limited amount of time.

Not that I care because I gladly pay, but how come $20 just came out of my bank account for BGP last week? I thought it was always $20 per year but now I see people saying it was free or it is $10?

 

It was free for "registered users." Now that they are getting fased out they have the opportunity to become "premium" for a limited amount of time for $10. Eceryone else thats premium pays $20, as will the non premium members will once that deal expires.

I'm with Clyde, I know I pay 20.00 per year but have no idea when it's drawn. Think it may be February. Money well spent.

If you can somehow manage to get past the shoes, LR is one of the really good ones.

 

Ahh. Thanks @mcpapa. What color Crocs would you like for Christmas this year?

It's worth the money to follow @RCC9 and all his rants. LOL

 

You have dropped off a little the last couple of years but you use to deal a Big Gulp Size of Hator-aide towards the School that actually sits Higher Geographically than NCC!:D Thought you would like that.....We call NCC the school on the "The Hill" but we consider Highlands the school "On the Mountain":dancingpa You do know that I'm just having some fun you.....;)

For $10 you get the Football Forum ......and that's not all!!! We'll also throw in the Basketball forum and lets not forget the Ladies ....the Girls Basketball Forum is yours too!!!

 

And for a limited time you will get a DOUBLE BONUS!!! The drama of the Girls and Boys Soccer Forums are yours to savor for 365 days!!

 

And.....if you act in the next 9 days you will get the College Football Forum and all the controversy of the Top 4 a month before it matters!!!!! Or find out who the next UK football coach will be before this one is even fired!!!

 

Do you love the Bengals and hate the Steelers????? Or do you love the Steelers and hate the Bengals??? It doesn't matter either way the Pro Football forum is yours too and you can find someone who thinks like you or opposite of you!!

 

And we're not done yet!!!! We'll throw in the ever popular General Discussion Forum where you will be amazed!!! And for a limited time because we can't do this all day......you will get the Television and Music Forum where you can discover how lame the Music you like is and how stupid the TV shows you watch are!!!!

 

So grab your phone ..............or log on.................operators are on duty now waiting to hook you up with all this for a mere $10 ($12 in Canada)!!!!!!!!

 

This is why I am a sustaining member.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.