November 10, 201510 yr Good time to go out and rake leaves to earn a 10 spot and maybe enough to have a little pocket change. Funny you mention that. My son asked for a new game this weekend, I told him I'd put it on the Christmas list, but he obviously didn't want to wait. So after church on Sunday I ran by him by the shop we keep our equipment at, grabbed a leaf blower, a rake and some empty mulch bags. Told him that if he wants the game now to go do some leaf jobs today instead of playing Xbox the rest of the day. He made $70 in a couple of hours going door to door in the neighborhood. He got his game and gave the rest to the church at evening service. Other than showing that anyone that really wants to be a part of the site can come up with the $10 pretty easily my story doesn't have much to do with the thread. Sorry for that, but he made me smile Sunday and I just had to share.
November 10, 201510 yr Funny you mention that. My son asked for a new game this weekend, I told him I'd put it on the Christmas list, but he obviously didn't want to wait. So after church on Sunday I ran by him by the shop we keep our equipment at, grabbed a leaf blower, a rake and some empty mulch bags. Told him that if he wants the game now to go do some leaf jobs today instead of playing Xbox the rest of the day. He made $70 in a couple of hours going door to door in the neighborhood. He got his game and gave the rest to the church at evening service. Other than showing that anyone that really wants to be a part of the site can come up with the $10 pretty easily my story doesn't have much to do with the thread. Sorry for that, but he made me smile Sunday and I just had to share. Great lesson! :thumb:
November 10, 201510 yr Most productive $10 you will spend all year. I would argue this point. The money I spent to join this site makes my job very unproductive. I spend way too much time on here. :ylsuper: Sign up! Money well spent.
November 10, 201510 yr It is a good site, will hate to leave but will still be a fan, when is the cut off date fir us deadbeats The half price offer ends in 9 days. As far as any other deadlines go, I am not going to be that specific.
November 10, 201510 yr I would argue this point. The money I spent to join this site makes my job very unproductive. I spend way too much time on here. :ylsuper: Sign up! Money well spent. Maybe time spent on BGP is good therapy/respite.
November 10, 201510 yr Why you'd pay that much to watch one or two HS football playoff games! If you account for the expenses getting to the game and any possible meals you can get one year of BGP for less than taking in one football game.
November 10, 201510 yr Author Some folks are just having a hard time with money as the Obama care is killing us!
November 10, 201510 yr Just signed back up. Is the paid membership now the same as the premium membership ?
November 10, 201510 yr You like it but it's not worth $20 for a year? Heck, I'm not even sure how much it is anymore as I never even check. Guru could be billing me every six months and I'd never know NOR care.This. I have no idea what the membership costs. It's worth every penny.
November 10, 201510 yr Just signed back up. Is the paid membership now the same as the premium membership ? Yep
November 10, 201510 yr I wish it was only $20 a year..... There was a time & place that it was much-much more for this BGPer!!!:laugh: I love this site!
November 10, 201510 yr This, times 1000. There is nothing better than a BGP get-together or hanging out with BGP'ers at high school games. No doubt. By now I guess I've met pretty much everybody I care to.
November 10, 201510 yr BGP is definitely the best deal on the internet for what you get. It's by far the best Kentucky high school football forum on the web, and you get so much more. I've made some great friends thru BGP that will last forever. If you can somehow manage to get past the shoes, LR is one of the really good ones.
November 10, 201510 yr Come on brother, it's $10.00 (for the time being). The day you get cut off is the day you wished you'd joined. That's giving up a can of Mountain Dew a Coke or a cup of coffee every 3rd day for a month, for a YEARS worth of BGP.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.