Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is this site going back to a pay site?

Featured Replies

Thanks for the help there, @Colonels_Wear_Blue. The bottom right photo is actually me in my high school year book.

 

I had several people PM me and offer me cash to not post the avatar. I have enough cash to be a premium member on BGP for several years as a result.

 

My sincerest thanks,

 

oldgrappler

  • Replies 121
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys are as bad as my teenage daughter. Real men don't use chapstick.

 

Paid my $10. Now to find an avatar.

 

How's this...

 

[ATTACH]53104[/ATTACH]

 

If you like kissing pretty ladies you do.

The only pretty lady I even try to kiss is my wife. self-preservation.

Smart move.

 

Are you giving advice on relationships? :rolleyes:

Are you giving advice on relationships? :rolleyes:

 

Not advice. But I do know from my week long relationship trials that's best to only kiss your SO.

Not advice. But I do know from my week long relationship trials that's best to only kiss your SO.

 

Not sure I would call a week long relationship a Significant Other.

 

Just busting your chops buddy! Have a great weekend!

Not sure I would call a week long relationship a Significant Other.

 

Just busting your chops buddy! Have a great weekend!

 

Touché.

 

You too pal!

  • Author

Still trying to find a PT job to come up with the 10 spot but times are very hard down here

The $10 deal was worth it. I'll gladly pay the $20 after that too. Well run site, plus it's $20 so it's not breaking the bank for a year.

Thanks BT, lots of others agree with you and that is great for all of us invested.

You guys are as bad as my teenage daughter. Real men don't use chapstick.

 

Paid my $10. Now to find an avatar.

 

How's this...

 

[ATTACH]53104[/ATTACH]

 

I'll respect you a lot more if you do. :D

You guys are as bad as my teenage daughter. Real men don't use chapstick.

 

Paid my $10. Now to find an avatar.

 

How's this...

 

[ATTACH]53104[/ATTACH]

It's Captain Underpants!

Are you giving advice on relationships? :rolleyes:

 

Know that's funny right there :lol:...........sorry nkuclub

You guys are as bad as my teenage daughter. Real men don't use chapstick.

 

Paid my $10. Now to find an avatar.

 

How's this...

 

[ATTACH]53104[/ATTACH]

 

Excellent. I like it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.