Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is this site going back to a pay site?

Featured Replies

I've been on site for nearly a year. Well worth the $10.

 

Not too long ago, my Catholic guilt set in & I looked to pay my share, but couldn't, not realizing it was running free.

 

Paid up today & finally got an Avatar. Just in time for Hoops season.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been on site for nearly a year. Well worth the $10.

 

Not too long ago, my Catholic guilt set in & I looked to pay my share, but couldn't, not realizing it was running free.

 

Paid up today & finally got an Avatar. Just in time for Hoops season.

 

Looking good!

For comparisons sake, it costs $10 a month to get my insider info on Cincinnati athletics. $10 a year is a hell of a bargain... :lol2:

I've been on site for nearly a year. Well worth the $10.

 

Not too long ago, my Catholic guilt set in & I looked to pay my share, but couldn't, not realizing it was running free.

 

Paid up today & finally got an Avatar. Just in time for Hoops season.

 

Sweet avatar, it is nice to look at.

Some folks are just having a hard time with money as the Obama care is killing us!

 

All kidding aside, if times are that tough for anyone they have no business on BGP period, they should be working more.

For comparisons sake, it costs $10 a month to get my insider info on Cincinnati athletics. $10 a year is a hell of a bargain... :lol2:

 

I would pay $10 a month just to look at your Avatars!

I would pay $10 a month just to look at your Avatars!

 

Please don't encourage him.

The last time I was at a Reds game, 3 years ago, I bought a coke and a bag of peanuts. The cost was $9. When you put it into perspective the cost of a year of BGP is really just peanuts. Best deal anywhere for quality discussion, polls, contests, weather (thanks nWo) and friendship. I know most of the members on here simply as a user name and an avatar, but after being a member for almost 12 years, BGP is one daily habit that I'm glad to have in my life.

Come on brother, it's $10.00 (for the time being). The day you get cut off is the day you wished you'd joined. That's giving up a can of Mountain Dew a Coke or a cup of coffee every 3rd day for a month, for a YEARS worth of BGP.

 

Have you been working the pledge drives for KET or your local public radio station?

BGP is like a family to me. I have met many in person and close friends with many.Always love to meet more. nWo was the first one I met at a basketball game and watched his sons team play my GRC Cards.I still keep up with his and family.

I've been on site for nearly a year. Well worth the $10.

 

Not too long ago, my Catholic guilt set in & I looked to pay my share, but couldn't, not realizing it was running free.

 

Paid up today & finally got an Avatar. Just in time for Hoops season.

 

We will allow your Avatar for now until your get comfortable. I am really looking forward to WBF with the afro/receiding hair shooting the rainbow jumper in either a Cavs or San Diego Clipper uni!:wave:

Please don't encourage him.

 

Too late. I'd look for another, but I really like this one... :clap:

BGP for a year for the price of one Ohio high school playoff football game.

For $10 you get the Football Forum ......and that's not all!!! We'll also throw in the Basketball forum and lets not forget the Ladies ....the Girls Basketball Forum is yours too!!!

 

And for a limited time you will get a DOUBLE BONUS!!! The drama of the Girls and Boys Soccer Forums are yours to savor for 365 days!!

 

And.....if you act in the next 9 days you will get the College Football Forum and all the controversy of the Top 4 a month before it matters!!!!! Or find out who the next UK football coach will be before this one is even fired!!!

 

Do you love the Bengals and hate the Steelers????? Or do you love the Steelers and hate the Bengals??? It doesn't matter either way the Pro Football forum is yours too and you can find someone who thinks like you or opposite of you!!

 

And we're not done yet!!!! We'll throw in the ever popular General Discussion Forum where you will be amazed!!! And for a limited time because we can't do this all day......you will get the Television and Music Forum where you can discover how lame the Music you like is and how stupid the TV shows you watch are!!!!

 

So grab your phone ..............or log on.................operators are on duty now waiting to hook you up with all this for a mere $10 ($12 in Canada)!!!!!!!!

For $10 you get the Football Forum ......and that's not all!!! We'll also throw in the Basketball forum and lets not forget the Ladies ....the Girls Basketball Forum is yours too!!!

 

And for a limited time you will get a DOUBLE BONUS!!! The drama of the Girls and Boys Soccer Forums are yours to savor for 365 days!!

 

And.....if you act in the next 9 days you will get the College Football Forum and all the controversy of the Top 4 a month before it matters!!!!! Or find out who the next UK football coach will be before this one is even fired!!!

 

Do you love the Bengals and hate the Steelers????? Or do you love the Steelers and hate the Bengals??? It doesn't matter either way the Pro Football forum is yours too and you can find someone who thinks like you or opposite of you!!

 

And we're not done yet!!!! We'll throw in the ever popular General Discussion Forum where you will be amazed!!! And for a limited time because we can't do this all day......you will get the Television and Music Forum where you can discover how lame the Music you like is and how stupid the TV shows you watch are!!!!

 

So grab your phone ..............or log on.................operators are on duty now waiting to hook you up with all this for a mere $10 ($12 in Canada)!!!!!!!!

 

You totally whiffed! You get all of the above, PLUS the box set of Controversial Issues, Ethics and Religion, and Kentucky and National Politics!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.